chapter 10

Kunti along with Arjun subhdra left to hastinapur... Gandhari welcomed the new couple.

Some where happy but a few people weren't happy ..

Duroyadan along with his brothers stared at subhdra lustfully which made Arjun alert about her security..

The couple moved into the room ..

As soon as Arjun went into the chamber .. Arjun made subhdra alert about surrounding as the day passed they both slept..

It was early morning in hastinapur

Arjun woke up to find subhdra getting ready...

If everything thing goes in right way I would have woke up in ur arms ...

Arjun just kept staring at her ..

If u done looking at me get ready bua told that we need to attend Pooja together...

Subhdra called him making him come out his thoughts..

He nodded at her and went to get ready after finishing  both left to pooja ..

Subhdra and Arjun finished Pooja together and subhdra left for rasoi..

As always she had impressed the elders with the her food ..

It was afternoon bhanumati wife of  duroyadan invited subhdra for walk in the evening for some chat..

Pranipat rajkumari subhdra .. bhanumati greeted happily.. and subhdra too replied same ...

After they had a hearty chat together.. subhdra liked the genuine ness of bhanumati and her patience had attracted her more ..

After having a some chat subhdra left to  she didn't inform Arjun about their meet as he was with elders...

While walking she had bumped into the someone..

Am soo sorry I .... She looked up to see the duroyadan looking at her with lust.....

Ohh   princes ... Subhdra... Noo need of saying sorry because it too soft ..

Subhdra glared at him .

Duroyadan looked at her from head to toe ..

U really don't know how beutiful u are and ur worthy to bee queen .. but seems like Arjun is not treating uu properly u are too weak ...

Come to me I will make u the thrown queen of hastinapur and u will be smaragni  and I will be smart ...

Hold ur toung duroyadan I am wife of ur brother .. and sister of ur guru don't decrease ur respect by loosing ur toung..

Duroyadan smirked and moved towards her ..

She made her step back ..

He held her hand which made subhdra anger ..

U are a beauty to die I don't why Arjun. Is wasting time and I know ur not happy with Arjun come to Mee I will give u all pleasure what a men can give..

This took her off guard she slapped him tightly..

He became more anger and held her hand she took it off and pulled his sword pointing his neck ...

Remember duroyadan am wife of gandivdhari Arjun how do u think I am a normal women or other princess who u meet daily .. am noo less to my husband .if u again cross ur limits this knife had stopped here or else it will be pointed directly into ur neck next time ..

The only reson am living u is ur wife .. she Is leaving only for uu try to treat her  well before she leaves ..

She removed her Hand and knife from his neck .

Subhdra u have done the biggest mistake of ur life.. I won't leave uu

Won't leave me what will u do if my husband knows what just happened here he will kill u here itself and through u in fire .. if my brother's know it whole hastinapur will be in sorrow... .. remember she warned him. And went ...

Someone had watched this and he was too much happy with that..

Arjun who came back to his chamber panicked by seeing it's empty he panicked for a second and went out of room to search.. he saw duroyadan with subhdra his anger raised.. he was about to goo but stoped by hearing her slap ..

His heart swelled with pride and happiness as she mentioned him as her strength and protecter ...

As soon as he entered room he found subhdra sleep .. he knows she is tired .
He crassed her hair with love and laid beside her...

In sleep subhdra cuddled into him he to accepted it lovingly ...

To be continued do vote and comment guys