c 5,6

Pinellia novel

Chapter 5 There is something wrong with the brain

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 4 Irresistible

Next chapter: Chapter 6 Disinfection

Chapter 5 There is something wrong with the brain. It was not

until he saw the group of people opening the colorful bags and pouring them into their mouths that Ruan Chao realized that he had misunderstood. This was not a condom, but food.

His expression became increasingly speechless.

He didn't know which genius would make food look like a 'container'.

He didn't want to taste the food like a condom, but the hunger in his stomach made him succumb to reality.

Seeing that the group of people showed satisfaction after eating, he hesitated and finally opened the bag, and tentatively stuck out his tongue to lick it.

Yuan Shao, who had been paying attention to him: "..."

Sure enough, this is not a serious beta!

She was actually seducing him at any time!

He was about to tell him to be more serious. A top alpha like him was not something a beta could seduce, but the next moment he heard Ruan Chao retching, with a look of discomfort on his face.

"What's wrong?"

He looked tense and stepped forward quickly to ask.

"...Water!"

Ruan Chao's face was a little flushed, with a look of pain on his face.

Yuan Shao also became nervous, and he quickly asked someone to bring water.

After taking a few sips, Ruan Chao calmed down and asked,

"What's going on?"

Several other team members also gathered around. They had just heard about Ruan Chao from Cannon.

They all wondered how a beta could have four children.

However, when they saw Ruan Chao's face, they felt that everything was easier to explain.

Who can resist a person who is more beautiful than an omega?

Not to mention betas, even alphas, they all think they can do it.

"Is this what you usually eat?"

Ruan Chao looked at Yuan Shao and the others with sympathy in their eyes.

"Yes!"

"It tastes good."

The round-faced alpha scratched his head and said.

Ruan Chao: "..."

He didn't say anything but returned the nutrients in his hand to Yuan Shao, including the one he licked.

"Don't waste food. You must eat what you open."

Yuan Shao said with a dark face.

Nutritional supplements are very precious, and they are only given out when they usually go out, because this product not only tastes good, but also can quickly replenish physical and mental strength.

Ruan Chao: "..."

He really didn't have the courage to try something that was better than pig food.

Thinking of their conversation just now, they all seemed to want to eat this. He looked at Yuan Shao tentatively and said,