CHAPTER 11

"Lan Zhan"

Wangji : sh-shi Yi-ying ??? I can't believe you came back .

Wangji was going to touch Ying but Ying stepped back .

Ying : No , Lan Zhan .

Wangji : Why ????

Ying : You have a wife now and........

Wangji cut him : I don't love him . I only love you .

Ying : Are you sure ????

Wangji : .............

Ying : Are you sure about your feelings ???

Wangji : I-I.......

Ying sighed and said : Lan Zhan , I know that you love me . But , I can't come back to you . He is your wife and you have to love him . I saw love for you in his eyes . He really loves you very much . Please Lan Zhan don't torture him . He is such a pure soul .

Wangji : B-but , I c-can't betray you . I love you so much , Ying .

Ying : I know , you love me . But , Our Destiny is different . You should learn to love , care and respect him . He truly loves you . His love for you is selfless and pure .

Wangji : Fine , I won't torture him . But , It will take time for me to love him .

Ying sighed and said : Ok .

Wangji changed the topic and said : H-how are you ???

Ying smiled and said : I'm fine as always......

After 30 seconds of silence , Ying asked : How about you ???

Wangji tried to smile and said : Heartbroken and guilty as always .

Ying confusedly asked : Guilty ???

Wangji : Yes......

Ying : For what ????

Wangji said in a cracking voice : You sacrificed yourself for me..... And I couldn't even do anything.......

Ying approached Wangji and cupped his face slowly and said : Silly boy , You don't have to feel guilty . It was written in my fate . I'll always pray for your happy life .

Wangji : How can you expect me to be happy when you're not by my side ???? How can I be happy when you're not here anymore ???

Ying : Don't be sad . Take care of you and your wife .

Wangji wanted to say something but he noticed Ying's face saddened within a second .

Wangji asked worriedly : What happened ???

Ying : I didn't even get the time to see Yunhi Jie's child .

Wangji told Ying about Yunhi's child and Ying smiled and listened to him .

Ying : Lan Zhan , can you do a favor of me ???

Wangji : I can do anything for you .

Ying : Then please send someone to Kongsan and tell him to send a message to Master .

Wangji : What message ???

Ying : TTBIWWXW

Wangji : What's the meaning ????

Ying : It means.........

------------------

"Aaaaahhhhhh"

Wangji immediately woke up by the sound . Wuxian was shouting . Wangji's blood boiled . Because of Wuxian , He couldn't hear the last word of Ying . Wangji really wanted to punch Wuxian in his face but he controlled himself as Ying said . Wangji looked at the sky through the window and He understood it was almost dawn .

Wangji : Wei Wuxian......

Wuxian tightly grabbed Wangji's light robe and started murmuring : N-no..... Don't leave me . No , no.....

Wangji : No one is leaving you !!!!!!

Wuxian woke up and sat on the bed . He had a nightmare .

Wangji softly spoke : Did you see a nightmare ???

Wuxian looked at Wangji with big eyes . He rubbed his eyes to make sure that it was truly Wangji or not .

Wangji : What happened ???

Wuxian : Are you really Lan Zhan ????

Wangji : Yes , I am .

Wuxian : ................

Wangji sighed and said Wuxian everything that Ying told him in his dream . Wuxian felt  Wangji was really guilty .

Wangji : I'm sorry that I tortured you . But , I promise from now on , I'll not touch you without your permission .

Wuxian : Will you love me ????

Wangji : .................

Wuxian : Will you love me ????

Wangji : I don't know .

Wuxian : I understand . And moreover , Who  will love a slut like me ??? Of course you'll love your first wife who was more intelligent , mature , powerful , beautiful , sexy than......

Wangji was losing his temper . He didn't think twice and grabbed Wuxian's neck .

Wangji : You little slut , Don't think that I'll not torture you means I love you . I'm trying to obey the person I love the most . You're lucky that my Ying showed sympathy to you . Otherwise I'd never show any kind of mercy on you . I can stop torturing you . But don't make me mad otherwise no one can save you from me !!!!!!

Wuxian : Y-yes......

Wangji : Good . Now go and make breakfast for me .

Wuxian : Yes......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just joking....hehe.....😅😅😅
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--------------------------

TWO MONTHS PASSED

Things remained the same . Wangji only tortured Wuxian when he lost his temper or got attracted towards Wuxian . He was afraid that Wuxian will replace Ying's place in his heart . So , he tried to ignore Wuxian .

Wuxian was getting more sad day by day . He was afraid that one day Wangji will leave him . He can't live without Wangji . He loves Wangji very much .

Qiren was very busy in his works . So , He didn't get the time to check on his nephews and thier wives .

Xichen and Yunhi were busy with their naughty baby girl . Mimi used to play with her Xian shushu . Wuxian also loved to play with Mimi .

Wangji already sent the message to Ying's master and also asked him for meaning . But , Da si mi politely refused him . Wangji also didn't bother him after that .

Can you guess 💗💗💗 the full meaning 😌😌😌 of TTBIWWXW ??? 🤔🤔🤔

Tell in the comment 🥰 🥰 🥰 box if you can guess 😁 😁 😁 the meaning 💖 💖 💖