CHAPTER 3- New friends

*Y/N's perspective, the next day*

Turns out, me and new boy have the same schedule. He wasn't in first period, though. I don't blame him for skipping it. Ms. Katie fucking sucks. Anyways, today during lunch, me, Nick, and Caseoh saw him walking around the cafeteria nervously, so I offered to let him sit with us.

"Chat, new boy doesn't have a place to sit! We need to have him sit over here!" I  swooned.

"Y/N, just because you're down bad for him doesn't mean it should be our problem." Caseoh rolled his eyes as he said this. 

"Shut up, Case, Y/N, never back down, never what?" Nick said as he grabbed my hand.

"Never give up..." I replied annoyed.

"Never back down never WHAT???"

"Never give up..!"

"EXACTLY! If you want to pull the toilet guy, all you need to do is believe in yourself and the power of friendship!"  Nick beamed.

"Dude, we're revoking your My Little Pony privileges." Caseoh spoke through a mouthful of chips.

"Whatever, Y/N, go invite him." Nick sighed.

Mustering up all my courage, I stood up, and walked over to him.

"Uhm, hi! I noticed that you're new here, would you like to sit with me and my friends?"

...

*Skibidi Toilet's POV*

I thought to myself: "Wow, the hottest girl here wants me to sit with her?! This is perfect!"

But on the outside, I had to be calm, no Fs given Skibidi.

So I simply replied 

"Okay, bet."

*Y/N's Perspective*

That was 2 weeks ago.

Skibidi Toilet, or "Skib" (I gave him that nickname!) now is a permanent member of the boys!!

I don't know how I'll pull him, but I'll try my hardest.

Today after school, da boys are coming to mine after school to play Fortnite and babysit my brother, Baby Gronk.

Life is good.