𝟑- Do i know you?

(iMessage,irl,phone call)

Im sat in my bedroom on thursday knowing that tommorow will be a hassle trying to get all our sfuff ready for saturday, me and bella were thinking that we could stay in england for a month since theres no point sitting on that plane for hours just to go there for what. 2days? No.

I shower and put my pjamas on when i get a call from an unknown number, It said it wasnt from america so i awnsered it thinking it was the hotel calling me.

"Hello?" I say into the phone

"Oh- um hi" the person replies

It seemed like it was a male voice which was interesting because the hotel was owned by a woman, not a man.

"Do i know you" i ask the man.

"Im niko omilana from the beta squad"

It hits me, hes probably ringing to tell me the times and other things and it makes sense for him to be calling at this time because of the time difference.

"Oh im so sorry i didnf realise it was you" i apologise to niko.

"Its fine"

"I'll text you instead of calling because i have to pay because its a british number" i hang up the phone.

Imessage:

Niko:

Niko:
Hello! So on Monday we'll need you
And Bella at 1pm (British time) at
This address *********************

Charlotte:
Ok! I'll make sure I get the message to Bella!

⁂★⁂★⁂

I feel relieved that it wasn't some weirdo and it was just niko sharing the details for Monday. He seems quite nice. I think.

I want to go on Monday knowing a little bit more about them, so I lean over to my bedside table and grab my remote. I go onto YouTube search and enter 'beta squad' into the search bar. And I click on the first video that shows up and watch it.

Before I knew it I'd watched loads of their videos and I'd got lost in the tv for hours, I check my phone and it's 1am. I must have been up for ages. I switch my tv off and my bedside lamps, put my sleep mask on and head to bed ready for a busy morning.

A/n

Sorry it's short!