𝟓- London

(irl)

"Charlotte wake up!''

I absolutley jump out of my skin to bella shouting for me to wake up.

"were here!'' belka squeals

She shoves me to get up and i stand up and walk towards the flight attendants that are stood next to the exit.

"its fucking freezing'' i curse

Bella nods her head in agreement and we walk towards the airport so we can leave as we walk into the airport its a little different but not completley.
We head over to get our luggage then we are officially in london.

⁂★⁂★⁂

We enter our hotel it seemed quite fancy but not completely fancy. We get our room key from the lady at the front desk and walk down the hallway to the elevator. We press the number 3 and the elevator goes up and opens and we try and find room 209 down the multiple hallways.

We find our room and it was absolutely massive, well it should be considering what we paid. Me and Bella both have our own rooms and I'm very grateful for that because Bella's snoring is horrendous.

I'm getting the stuff I'll need most of of my bag when I get a call from niko.

"Hello?" I awnser the phone.

"Have you arrived here yet?" Niko asks

" yeah I have I-"

I get cut off to him saying "you and Bella need to come to the address we sent you tomorrow to have a talk with me and the rest of beta squad about the video we're doing."

"I'll be there, I can't talk right now because I'm currently unpacking but I'll speak to you later!"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone and continue unpacking my suitcase and i have not many clothes so later me and Bella will have to find a way to navigate where a mall is or what I've now learnt it's called a shopping centre.

I've always wanted to become a singer for some reason I got rejected multiple times as a child and we would travel to different places and stay in hotels and it reminded of that, I start humming a tune and grab my notebook to write down some lyrics that go with it.

(All I want- olivia Rodrigo)

After I'd finished having my little moment I decided to call niko back and I lay on bed and FaceTime him.
"Hii"

"Hello" he replies

He looks a lot different in phone call then on video he looks more genuine.

We have a shuttle conversation just like talk about stuff to get to know each other better soon enough he finds about my obsession with musical theatre and says that I should go to west end theatres in London for a better experience of a trip.

And just again before I know it me and niko have been on call for hours and hours and it gets late so I hang up the phone and just scroll through TikTok for a few minutes until posting on my secret insta.