Chapter 4: Plus Ultra

(Y/N) walked among the city, a chocolate doughnut in hand as he bit into it. He shook his head and looked up at the sky.

"So, Decade is a vigilante. He saves the lives of countless people and restores Pro Heroes to life, and he's a vigilante. Even when those Pros were helpless against those kaijin."

(Y/N) let out a dry chuckle as if it were little more than a bad joke.

"What a worthless world. I should have it destroyed. It's full of nothing but glory seeking shitheads who care more about their reputation than helping people. Endeawhore is arguably the worst."

He shook his head, thinking about the number two egomaniacal hero, who was so obsessed with surpassing All Might, he was an abusive bastard.

"I should just off him already. Decade is a destroyer of worlds after all." He scoffed as he finished his doughnut and sighed.

"Goddamn it. Now I'm even getting more annoyed. What exactly am I? I have memories of some past. Was I a soul implanted in a construct?"

(Y/N) thought for a moment before memories flashed through him.

"Oh, so the old me died. My soul was transferred here. So I'm a ghost in a shell? Kinda cool. No wonder I have these memories of reading fanfics." He said to himself before snorting.

"Oh, damn. I remember this really bad Kamen Rider and MHA crossover fanfiction. The OC had some horrible Chinese sounding name. "Bado" something."

He chuckled as he mumbled to himself remembering a cancelled fanfiction that was stupid.

"In the final exams arc, the OC had teamed up with Midoriya and Bakugo to fight All Might, being able to use the powers of any Kamen Rider."

(Y/N) almost burst out laughing at the memory.

"When the OC used Kabuto, and the Clock Up power, the narration had the fucking audacity to say something dumb."

He was lost in thought trying to remember how badly written the story was.

"Oh, yeah. The narration had the nerve to have All Might be shocked at Kabuto's speed almost being as fast as him."

The metaphorical wall of laughter broke as (Y/N) laughed his head off.

"Fucking idiot. Clock Up lets the user move at light speed. All Might sure as hell isn't fast as light. Hell, I'm pretty sure the only Rider All Might could legitimately take is Faiz. Yeah, All Might can only beat one of the weakest, if not the weakest Kamen Rider."

(Y/N)'s laughter subsided and shook his head.

"I should actually enroll in UA. I'd be about the age of a third year. So I'm legal."

He held an ID in his hand and shrugged.

"Let's see here. Galaxy brain, activate!"

(Y/N) used his big brain skills to exactly pinpoint when and where he was in canon to the anime events.

"I'm about a few weeks before the anime, which means I can enroll into UA, probably. I can just make up some credentials that no one will be able to tell."

He created at stack of papers and headed to UA High.

"These transcripts are all as fake as Mt. Lady's personality. But just like it, fake enough to convince anyone, even Nezu."

As he walked, he earned the attention of someone.

"Pardon me, may I ask a question of you?"

(Y/N) stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the voice. He knew that voice all too damn well. He looked over and saw a certain hero.