Gallagher vs Milkovich

hello this is my first story I write since 2022 I stop writing, I don't remember much as a story was written, but I hope you enjoy it a lot

on the other hand I wanted to say that this mini story is to make comedy, I do not intend to offend anyone or that no one is upset, thank you very much.

the gallaghers next to Kevin and Veronica were in a cell all together, they had been arrested after they tried to escape the police by the car fire, and that mickey punched a cop in the face while trying to escape and ian held mickey so he wouldn't hit anyone else, Lip tried to escape with Tammy's arm but was in heels and Tammy fell to the ground while a cop was handcuffing his lip. Debbie and Carl tried to escape by throwing drinks at the cops, but they were Carl's mates and he was arrested along with Debbie while he apologizes to his fellow cop. Kevin and veronica did not really resist veronica told kevin not to do it because it would be much worse, I already had the experience of having seen the gallagher escape the police many times, and now I was also seeing it and it was not very good, Fiona on the other hand didn't resist much, knew she had a drug history and beating up the racist woman, but she wasn't expected to visit her family after 2 years without seeing them and moving to LATAM ended in detention, well, what the hell, are the gallaghers sure would get arrested, in the neighborhood after so many years apart from being known for robbery and assault, are known by the house where the police are always there for something that's happened, so it shouldn't really be so surprising, But Fiona was happy to be with her family, even if she was, arrested by the police, missed the chaos of the gallagher, but knew her life was fine now, but stopped talking about me. Now more police patrols have just arrived, as they put all the gallaghers who are already well known even by the police in the patrol cars to take them to the police station.

Now they were in a cell all the gallaghers looking to the side, distracted thinking about the boredom they were going through in that cell all locked up until tomorrow morning, none of them thought what to do or say to distract themselves, until the lip first spoke after about 20 minutes of silence.

 00:00am

lip began to laugh and everyone looked at him confused,then he started talking---now tammy you have background, now if you are a true gallagher

tammy looked at him confused and then spoke.

---Yes, I am now a gallagher who added more background to the list, even longer his criminal list than that of the gambinos

well then the gallagher beat them to the list of criminals the milkovich has---ian spoke after beginning to listen to the conversation that had begun with boredom.

and Mickey looked at him angry and confused.

Of course not, as if you didn't know Terry Milkovich who got out and went to jail his whole miserable life, what gallagher can say the same thing?---said screaming already upset and overwhelmed being in that cell with so many people, just wanted to stop talking and get out of there to smoke a cigarette and maybe do some rounds of sex with her husband all night, I sit on the bench a little uncomfortable and look away trying to finish this conversation.