gone or staying?

I know I shouldn't call you but it's raining and you keep saying that you're all alone. But I ain't with these games you keep on playing, you gone or staying? Make up your mind or let me go.

Minho

"Hannie?", he said as Jisung picked up the call and held his breath. It was the third time that week. The third time Jisung would text him, saying he was crying and lonely, and the third time he grabbed his car keys to rush to him. He was feeling stupid, naive and used, and yet, he couldn't stop playing the fucking fool for him. Jisung only wanted him on rainy days – when he felt lonely the most. "Don't come here", Jisung said on the other end of the call and Minho noticed that Jisung had cried once again. "Don't be silly, of course I'm coming over", he insisted, grabbed his sneakers and slipped into them. He was aware that Jisung said those things on purpose, knowing Minho would come running to him right away. Jisung was playing with him and Minho fell for it each time. He knew he was nothing more than a good fuck to Jisung and he knew that Jisung already had someone else wrapped around his pretty fingers, he always did. Minho couldn't wait to get his heart ripped out of his chest once again.

He hung up and climbed behind the steering wheel onto the drivers seat, pushing the key in and turning it around to start the engine. It didn't take long for him to arrive at Jisung's house and he had to swallow, mentally preparing for what he was about to endure. He pulled out the key and climbed out of the car, carefully locking it before walking up the stairs through the rain, to Jisung's front door. The doorbell echoed through the entire house and Minho could hear Jisung's dog bark. "Shut up, Bbama", he hissed under his breath, scared he'd get in trouble with Jisung's parents for showing up at their house this late. "Hi", Jisung opened the door and sniffled, dramatically wiping away his tears. "What happened?", Minho asked, waiting for Jisung to let him in. The little dog was running around his legs, sniffing his sweatpants and Minho assumed he was smelling his cats.

"I was with someone earlier", Jisung answered and Minho felt a sting in his chest immediately. "We fucked around like we do every other day, but he got angry and left", he whined, making Minho's heart ache at the thought of Jisung being intimate with anyone other than him. He forced himself to wrap an arm around the younger one and pull him into a hug. "Hannie, maybe it's time to look for someone nice?", he asked, feeling stupid. He was right there, he has been right there, ready for Jisung to choose him for the past five years. Ready for being Jisung's only someone. "Don't say that", Jisung sniffled and grinned. "I have a date tomorrow", he added and Minho felt the dagger in his heart. "Oh", he replied, letting his shoulders hang, watching Jisung walk towards the stairs. "But", Jisung turned around, wrapped his arms around Minho and pulled him closer. Minho inhaled visibly and looked at the pretty boy on the first step of the staircase. "But?", he choked out, his hands automatically found their way to Jisung's waist. "I need you tonight", Jisung said, swallowing Minho's response in a deep kiss.

Minho shouldn't have been surprised. Being fucked by Jisung was the only reason he came here for, wasn't it? The only thing he was good at – letting Jisung take out his frustration and anger on him. Making a fool out of himself in front of Jisung all over again.

He sighed and forced a smile, letting Jisung lead him up the stairs and into his bedroom. Jisung had started to like rough sex, edging and bondage, making Minho swallow hard each time he pulled out the box of toys from under his bed. "Hannie", he started, making Jisung raise his head and look at him. "Hm?" Minho walked across the room and took off his jacket, gently hanging it over the chair in front of a desk. He wasn't sure how to put his thoughts to words. "I got new ropes", Jisung said happily and held them up, making Minho's heart skip a beat. "New ropes?", he choked out nervously, knowing Jisung would tie him to his bed again. He wasn't scared of it, they've done it before and he wasn't uncomfortable with it either, but being tied up made him feel vulnerable. More vulnerable than he already felt around Jisung. "I'll be gentle", Jisung promised as soon as he saw Minho's worried expression and Minho nodded defeated. He couldn't say no to Jisung for the sake of it. If being his little toy meant that he'd get to be around Jisung, get to be held and touched by him, he'd take it.