3. New Years Kiss

Photo Made with Mage.Space

AN: Hey guys, I honestly don't know how long I will keep the upside-down storyline going in this story. It just stresses me out, lol. I think I am just using it in these first couple of chapters to make Will into an omega. 

Maybe the rest of the story will explore the other supernatural world... or maybe Steve Harington, Billy Hargrove, and Eddie Munson, ghost detectives in the daytime, while banging Will at night. :P I don't know, so I'll comment on your thoughts.

December 31, 1989
11:39 PM

2321 Maple Street, Hawkins, Indiana

   "Alright fuckers... You will be back at 12:20 sharp," Eddie told Garreth and Doug with a glare as they begged him to let them run over to Beth's house to kiss their girlfriends for New Year's. Eddie was in a generous mood because everyone loved the campaign so far... even Stev seemed interested in it even though he didn't know half of the stuff being said.

   Steve looked at Will as they left and saw he was slightly annoyed by them leaving. He wondered if he had the same sadness as Robin for never being kissed. "Hey kid, you wanna walk out to the lake and toss stones?" Steve asked, knowing the others would want to avoid taking the walk because it was long. He just needed to get Will alone.

   "Oh... yeah, sure, that seems cooked. I need to get some air anyway," Will said, standing up and taking off his wizard cloak. I need to run to the bathroom first.

   "I could go for a brisk walk... and smoke a fat blunt since Fenrir is too pussy to let me smoke around him," Eddie said, and Will smiled at him before making his wait to the bathroom. Steve looked at him and nodded his head to talk outside. Eddie rolled his eyes only because he needed answers to his questions.

   "You can't go on the walk with us. Tell him you gotta take a fat shit or something," Steve said, and Eddie crossed his arms, leaning against the house.

   "Harrington, what is going on with Will?" Eddie asked, and before he could answer, he continued. "Don't pretend I am not smart enough to recognize that Will has his friends with him constantly, and they baby him. Now I know damn well you wouldn't come anywhere near a DnD game or me if it wasn't serious."

   "There is an escaped psycho from Pennhurst-"

   "Bullshit, I know that's a lie too." Eddie said, and Steve glared, "I've been listening to the police scanner for days now, and no mention of it."

   "Why the hell do you have a scanner?"

   "Because I am a drug dealer shithead," He said as he always had someone listening to the scanner, so if they were coming to his home with a warrant, he could flush everything. "Now tell me why you have Will on a tight leash. It's not just this week. His friends always babysat him.

   "We both know Will isn't the best at protecting himself. Just the other day, some assholes were trying to shove a dildo down his throat," Steve sighed, and Eddie raised an eyebrow.

   "So, are you some sort of gay advocate now?"