12💗

Taehyun was in the airport's passenger waiting area, waiting for Yeonjun and Eric. He was only dressed in a black jacket, white t-shirt and black cargo pants. Simple: It's still morning, and he's not in the mood to think about his clothing. 

"Taehyun!"

Taehyun must have known that voice. He stood up and turned towards the voice that shouted his name, but his body suddenly froze because the person walking next to Eric was not Yeonjun, but Yeonjun's brother, Beomgyu.

"I hate morning flights. Let's get me back to bed quickly, Taehyun. I'm tired since i didn't get to sleep last night!" Eric's words are just a breeze in Taehyun's ears. He was looking at Beomgyu, who was standing in front of him and smiling sweetly at him. Taehyun wanted to slap himself awake from his dream.  "Ugh, hello?" Eric awkwardly stood between Taehyun and Beomgyu. Eric pinched Taehyun's elbow, "Okay, I know you have a lot of questions, but can you please send me home first? Do I have to pay for taxi?"

Eric ends up booking a taxi because Beomgyu wants to visit places and says he misses Seoul. Taehyun had taken Beomgyu to his favorite restaurant for lunch, and they were now waiting for their order. "So Yeonjun lied to me about coming back here?" Taehyun asked. "I asked him to lie to you and book a flight for the weekend so you could pick up me and Eric." Taehyun is confused. Why would Beomgyu want him to pick up Beomgyu and Eric at the airport? "You don't want me to come here? You must miss Yeonjun a lot." Beomgyu pouts, and OH, how Taehyun wishes he could kiss the pout away. "No! Ew, I don't miss him! I literally text with him every day." Beomgyu smirked, "I wonder what topic you two are talking about."

Pretty View.