13💗

"Are you okay?" Yeonjun turned to face the voice that spoke to him. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Soobin nodded, understanding. "It just...." Yeonjun paused and looked at Beomgyu and Taehyun, who were chatting with their parents guests.

"You know that I have not seen Beoms in several years and have only had the chance to spend two years with him, and he has now chosen to continue his studies here and be away from me once more." Soobin gently patted Yeonjun's shoulder. "You can visit him and your father here. Seoul and Tokyo are only two hours away by plane. Anytime, right?"

Soobin understands that Yeonjun still wants to spend time with Beomgyu. However, due to their parents selfishness, they lost their childhood time together.  Yeonjun smiled and nodded, then pointed towards HueningKai and Chanhee, who seemed to be sitting together. "Reuniting with an ex?" Soobin simply laughed, amused by Yeonjun's question.

"I remember how we used to constantly change our hair colors, and now our hair looks the same. Black looks great on you by the way." HueningKai smiled shyly as Chanhee complimented him. "You are becoming more stunning. I can't resist not purchasing magazines with your face or products related to you." Chanhee chuckled as he imagined HueningKai's room filled with magazines featuring his face.

"Did you really buy all that?" HueningKai gave a nod. He brought his face close to Chanhee. "Look at my face. Is my skin glowing more now? I use the product for which you are the brand ambassador." Chanhee was moved. He did not expect HueningKai to support his career. Chanhee kissed HueningKai's cheek and thanked him for his support.

"Do you think they will get back together?" Changmin gave a faint smile before response to Eric. "Eric, If they are meant to be together, they will undoubtedly cross paths again, no matter how far apart they are."

Taehyun and Beomgyu are cuddling in Beomgyu's room (which used to be Yeonjun's); they spent a lot of time together after they got engaged. "Hyun, do you want to know something?" Taehyun hums, indicating that he wants to hear Beomgyu's words. He didn't stop stroking Beomgyu's hair. Beomgyu nuzzled his nose against Taehyun's chest, which still wrapped in his t-shirt. 

"At first, I wanted to tell Yeonjun to stop telling everything about me, but after seeing Yeonjun's focus on responding to your message, I decided to let the two of you do what you were doing in the hopes that you'd end up together."

"What?!" Taehyun abruptly sat up against Beomgyu's headboard. "Why..." Taehyun whines that he doesn't like what Beomgyu just told him. "Please.... I had no idea you'd be waiting for me." Beomgyu pecked Taehyun's lips. "I've known Yeonjun for a long time, and I'm too comfortable with him to feel anything other than friendship and brotherhood after all...." Taehyun playfully pinched Beomgyu's nose, "I've fallen in love with this beautiful boy." Beomgyu giggled and leaned his head back against Taehyun's chest.

"I love you, Hyun." Taehyun smiled sincerely, "I love you more. Thank you for choosing to stay here with me. Is it alright for you to leave Tokyo?"

"I deliberated on this decision for months before applying to continue my studies here. I can't wait to be a teacher!" Taehyun kissed the top of Beomgyu's head lovingly, "You'll be a fantastic preschool teacher. The kids will undoubtedly like you." Beomgyu simply nodded snugly on Taehyun's chest.

Taehyun's hand slowly lowered from Beomgyu's shoulder to Beomgyu's lower back, groping Beomgyu's ass. "Gyu..." Taehyun's heavy voice was like a breeze in Beomgyu's ears; he knew what Taehyun wanted. Beomgyu straightened up slightly to kiss Taehyun. Taehyun began nibbling Beomgyu's sweet lips after he simply pressed their lips together. Taehyun absolutely loved the kiss, which was full of affection and love, and he would do it every day. He will kiss Beomgyu while his heart beats, chanting his love for Beomgyu until his last breath.

❤️END❤️