15.

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah yahi hai marna isi ke liye
Kehte hain khuda ne

iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye

AUTHOR POV.

Ayushmaan went outside with long strides, everyone was calling him but he wasn't in the mood to answer anyone.

He went and directly sat in his car and went away.

He was driving for an hour.

Everyone in the family was worried, they wanted to ask Shruti but she locked herself in her room.

Her father told ayushmaan's family to stay for a day , every elder thought it was good, so that when both were present they could talk.

Ayushmaan was continuously driving when he heard his phone ringing, he saw the caller id was Princess ❤️, he didn't picked at first but again it rang , he was getting frustrated with the continuous call.

At last he stopped near a bridge and picked up the call and said,

"Abb kyun call kar rhi ho Shruti"

"Sorry"

"Mera time waste mat karo"

" Come home please"

He heard her voice breaking, now he knew she was crying, he rubbed his face with the other hand and thought for a while.

Indeed it was his fault, he stared at the road and whatever happened flashed through his mind again.

*Flashback*

AYUSHMAAN POV.

" Hume apse shaadi nhi karni"

I was shocked , angry ,and hurt all at a time.

I saw her biting her lips looking down. The sweet smile faded away from my face .

I closed my eyes and stood up abruptly, i saw her looking at me as if she just didn't hurt my feelings after all these days.

"Agar karni hi nhi thi to pehele bataya kyun nhi, itne dino tak chup kyun thi "

She looked at me with scared eyes, I know I'm talking like this because I'm angry, but she just can't play with my feelings and my family.

I can't tolerate this fucking shit, someone plays with my family's feelings.

I saw her hissing, I was holding her arms tightly. I left her hands and rubbed my face with my hands .

"Mera matlab wo nhi tha, app meri Puri baat suniye"

I glared at her but still controlled my anger and chose to listen to her.

"Me bas itni jaldi shaadi karna nhi chahti hun, me papa mumma ke sath kuch aur waqt bitana chahti hun"

" To ye tum pehle saaf saaf kyun bol nhi paa rhi thi, ghuma phira ke kyun"

I was literally shouting at her but not in that loud voice that our family could hear. I just left her room

*Flashback end*

AYUSHMAAN POV.

I closed my eyes and sighed, I should not have shouted at her , I rubbed my forehead and turned my car .

After 30 minutes I reached her house and went inside.

Maa and aunty were sitting there , once they saw me Maa came and asked me worriedly