Oh who is she?

"Honeyyy I am going to the nearby shop is there anything you need?" 37 year old Ana shouted to her husband from downstairs. "Yes, love buy me a pack of ciggerates" her husband, harry said changing the TV chanel. "I told you not to smoke harry!" Ana scolded her husband. "I know but it is hard to live without it" Harry replied whining. "Is there anything you need ecxept those damn ciggeretes?" Ana asked. "No love" Harry replied with a smirk. "I won't buy it anyways" Ana said with a scoff and a pout marrying her face.

Ana was in a really good mood today. She wanted to make her husbands favourite fried rice. So she decided to stop by the market and buy some ingredients to cook  delicious fried rice.

She was picking some onions when a kind looking old lady came up to her. "Excuse me darling, I thought you looked quite familiar, you look like The Evera jhonson." The old lady said while admiring her with a smile. "Excuse me, who" Ana asked getting confused and curious. "Ahh yes, you young people wouldn't know about her, but let me tell you she was way ahead in her time" the old lady said. "If she wasn't dead I would have already mistook you for her" the old lady said. "She seems like a powerful woman, I have worked in the historic industry, how come I don't know anything about her?, please can you tell me more?" Ana asked the old lady with a curious expression. Wanting to know more about the girl. "Not only you look like her, you even got her curious personality!" The old lady chuckles. "Its a long story dear, My name is Maria, you can come to my house and have a warm cup of tea and I will tell you everything" The old lady offered. "I would really appreciate that!, thank you for the offer!" Ana said with ecxitement. "Let me call my husband" Ana said as he took out her phone.

"Hello love, is everything okay?" Harry questioned. "Everything is fine honey don't worry, I just met a sweet old lady and she offered me to share a story so I am going over to her house" Ana said. "Okay honey, I will pick you up after 4 hours" harry replied. "Bye honey, I love you" Ana said. "I love you too" Harry said and dismissed the call.

"Lets go dear, my house is not far from here" the sweet old lady said with a smile. "You are too kind miss" Ana said. "That's what she used to say, anyways lets get going" the old lady said.

They arrived at the old lady's cozy house. It was not too big nor small. The house was vintage. A rusty old vintage bycicle can be seen from the garden. Inside of the house is a wall with an antique clock. Pictures in black and white. The countertops, the tables and chairs, everything was vintage to the point Ana felt like she was in an 80s black and white movie. A wave of nostalgia hit ana's body."I feel déjà vu!" Ana said chuckling. The old lady Maria, brought tea with some biscuits. "Make yourself at home, dear" the kind old lady said.

The kind old lady handed Ana a very old looking newspaper. "Take a look dear, I will be back" with that said the old lady went inside the home. With curiosity Ana took the nearly broken old newspaper carefully and started to read it.

THE MISS EVERA JHONSON!

'Evera jhonson, also known as the '80s girl' who became an eternal symbol of youth and beauty, was recently featured in a major fashion magazine. Ever since she rose to stardom, everyone has tried to emulate her syles and looks, but no can quite nail the same aura and elegance she exudes. From her signature hairstyles and colourful prints to her quirky yet chic clothing, she has inspired designers models, and regular folks alike to pay homage to her classic and timeless looks.'

The photo was old and broken, barely see through yet Ana could feel her peircing gaze. However what confused Ana was how terrifyingly similar they look alike. "Am I a doppelgänger or something" Ana said chuckling nervously. "Your face doesn't look like you did any plastic surgeory" the old lady said kindly bringing some cookies to the table. "You are right, I did not have any kind of plastic surgeory, but how come we look like twins?" Ana questioned waiting for an answer. "Listen carefully dear!" The old lady said which made Ana's heart beat out of her chest. "There is a myth that The Miss Evera Jhonson is immortal, the world beleived that god gave her such beauty she became an immortal, when she dies she is reborn again with the same face, however the only similarities are having the same face and surname" the old lady told her carefully. "May I ask, what's your surname?" The old lady asked Ana. "A-ana J-J-Jhonson" Ana replied voice trembling with fear. "Y-you mean to tell me I am the miss E-Evera J-Jhonson?" Ana asked gulping. "Dear, it's a myth however I strongly beleive that it is true!" The old lady said standing up while holding her stick. "She was not just a girl with etheral beauty and aura, she was my bestfreind, I really miss her so much, I know my bestfreind really well, I think you and her are the same person" The old lady said playing with her plants. Ana was left speechless, she couldn't beleive what she heard. "Let me bring you something the old lady said going to a dusty old vintage room that looks like no one has went inside.

"Here" The old lady said bringing a dusty box. She opened it and inside it was photo's of Evera and Maria in their 20s. The old lady took the photos and wiped the dust of them. After that she took out a weird looking item. "This is a time travelling machine" the old lady said calmly. "WHATT!!??" Ana screamed. "Calm down young lady, it is beleived that Only the miss Evera Jhonson herself can open the lock and time travel back to her times, you will come back after her death" the old lady said. "Really?" Ana asked to confirm her hearing. "Keep it with you, you can travel if you want, just press the button over hear" the old lady said. "Thankyou so much" Ana replied. "No problems, just remember to call me before pressing it, so that I can arrange that you went into a coma" the old lady said giver ana her number.

*beep* *beep* "That might be my husband see you later Maria" Ana said after hugging her. "Take care" The old lady replied with a smile. Ana went in to the car with ecxitement. "I have news to share with you" Ana told her husband not knowing how he will react.