Chapter-2

Y/N POV:
What a tiring day it was yesterday! 😫😫😩🥱
What the hell is this so loud and irritating noise! Wait a minute. It's my alarm.
I have school at 8:10 a.m. and the only way to reach there is a 25-mins walk when no one can drop you off at school in a car. So, max-to-max, I can stay at home till 7:45 and it's already 7:25 when you need at least 1 hr to get ready. I got ready in such a hurry that I didn't even knew that I ever could.

YOUR UNIFORM AND HAIR:

OFF TO SCHOOL:

Time Skip in School:I reached school in time, 13 mins before the bell timings

I reached school in time, 13 mins before the bell timings. All thanks to Sana that got a car ride from her parents otherwise I might not have even reached school. Now lets go to the class.
Ouch!! I fell on the ground so hard that my already injured knee started bleeding again. I think its my bullies: Suzy, Stacey and Katherine. I stood up and turned around. Just what I thought, its them. I was just to say something to them when a teacher came and they pretended to help me.
Maybe it's sign that I should just shut up cause the last time I went against them, I was so brutally beaten that Sana had to take me to hospital instead of attending her class and later she was beaten up too with me by her parents for skipping classes.

They can treat me any way they want, I don't fucking care but how can they treat their own daughter the same way. Since that day I never stood up for me cause I don't want Sana to be mistreated.

Anyways, I gotta get to class otherwise God knows what next problem is about to enter in my life.
Just as I was going to my class, a car horn was heard and all the girls ran towards the school exit like there's an zombie apocalypse. One pushed me causing me to fall on the ground AGAIN. After which, 2-3 went over my leg crushing them as if they really can't see what's in front of them or feel if they stepped on someone.

It took me good 5 mins just to stand. As I was about to go to my class, I decided to check first what was that crowd and the rush all about.

Seems like they're the new students that everyone has been talking about for the past 6 days even though I don't know any of their names.