Chapter-3

At 8:45 p.m.:
I reached my home from the cafe at the maximum speed that I could. I opened the door carefully not to make any kind of sound, entered and closed the door. As soon as I turned around after closing the door, a loud noise was heard in the whole house and I felt a burning sensation on my cheek.

As I lifted my head, I saw the person in front of me is my cousin, Yoon Eun-Hye. The son of sister of my adopted father.

As I looked behind him from over his shoulders, I saw everyone else

As I looked behind him from over his shoulders, I saw everyone else. His parents, my parents and Sana. Everyone present there was looking at me with a heavy sense of disgust in their eyes except for Yoon Eun-Hye and Sana.

A little while ago (Around 10-15 minutes)
ADOPTED MOTHER'S POV:
Me, Sana, her father, his sister and her husband along with their son were all siting in the living area waiting for someone to come. They came to our house about an hour ago. We were chatting and everything very happily.
But suddenly Eun-Hye, suddenly asked us, "Uncle, Aunt, I wanted to ask something from you. I thought you disliked or should I say hated even the thought of Y/N and Sana having a boyfriend, have you changed your mind recently??"
Hearing this, my husband Baek-hyun was furious, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN EUN-HYE? I know my daughter very well. SANA DOES NOT HAVE ANY BOYFRIEND. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE MY DAUGHTER WRONGLY!!!!" His voice was like a thunder that literally shook everyone here but not Eun-Hye. Rather he was literally smiling with a smirk on his face. He was quite calm but how?
"I know Uncle. SANA surely doesn't have a boyfriend or that I don't know about. I sometimes even doubt a bit if she can even have one....."
Hearing such an insult about his daughter, Hyun was fuming with anger. But Eun-Hye still didn't stop there yet. I don't why but I kind of feel like he's enjoying doing it. As if he's deliberately doing it but I just don't know why.
"But this is not about Sana but Y/N"
"What has she done now??" I asked them.
"Well, today, after school, I went to a cafe with my friends and there I saw Y/N. She was with a boy. I had seen them together many times before too in school but I let it go because they're classmates and I thought they might be having some class project. But today, she was sitting with him alone at a table next to each other, sitting very closely, sipping their drinks and eating snacks while chatting and laughing so much with each other. She was even feeding him with her own hands. She was so busy with her lover that she didn't even notice her cousin who was sitting on the table just adjacent to that of hers even though we were literally facing each other. She didn't even get a moment to even glance by lifting her eyes from her boyfriend."

We were all disgusted by this disrespectful and insolent girl.

"Let her come home then I'll teach her some manners about respecting her elders. And also what happens when you break a rule." Baek-hyun said while raging with anger.
"Uncle, how about I help you in teaching her?" Eun-Hye offered.
"No need for you to have any trouble. I'll handle her."
"Of course you can uncle. But after all, she disrespected the whole family and our values. So, it's fine. As her elder brother, it's my duty to show her the right path. I know that I'm her cousin and tou might not treat me as your own son but still I'm her brother."
"No no dear. You ARE our own son. And fine, go ahead and do anything you want. I or nobody here will stop you or intervene in between." Baek-hyun said assuringly.