𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒪𝒩𝐸

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!
🩷🩷
I hope everyone enjoys the first chapter of Enchantment Academy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weight of my suitcase was unbearable.
Today I am being relocated to Enchantment Academy.
Last week my dad passed away, and I never met my mom.
From what my dad has told me,
✨𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒.✨
Dad was born mortal but I got the faerie trait from mom.
Living as a mortal but being mythical has always been difficult.
That's why Dad homeschooled me up until his car accident.
I never made any friends due to me being at home all the time, so moving somewhere, where being social is needed will be even worse.

I was left in my family home for a week after my dad's death to get my things in order.
The week ended fast and today I'm leaving for Enchantment Academy.
I could only bring one suitcase which had all my essentials, faerie dust, snacks, toothbrush, clothes, etc.
Faerie dust keeps me alive.
Without it, I would drop dead like a fly.
The best way to take it is by mixing it with honey,
I keep mine in a small honey jar strapped to my waist. One drop is enough.

All local pharmacies are stocked with items for the mythical such as faerie dust, donated human blood (all types), donated fawn blood, jellyfish venom, and the best bandaid in town, ogre spit.
After running through all my items to make sure I've packed accordingly I make my way outside to wait.
I didn't have to wait too long before  I noticed the cab that was meant to transport me to my new home pull into my family's driveway. After a brief moment, a small old man steps out of the car and shouts. "Rowan Cross?"
"That's me," I say in a bored tone and make my way over to the back of the car with my heavy suitcase.
The old man walks around to the trunk after popping it open and lifts my suitcase with ease.

The hair on his arms indicates that he's a werewolf.

'No wonder this small old man could pick up my shit better than me.'

After I'm seated in the car the driver walks to the front of the car and pulls out a small golden sphere that glows a white light.
I've never been around other mythicals before. His behavior should seem normal to me so I watched as he smashed the golden ball on the ground and got back into the cab.

In front of the car, a beautiful golden archway formed that looked like a mirror of water.
There were beautiful golden flowers around the edges and the inside was as if it was an aerial view of the ocean.
My driver starts the car and drives right into the water portal.
It felt like someone pressed the pause button on the world and in a blink of an eye, they pressed play.
Beyond the water portal, the sky shone a bright blue with huge fluffy white clouds.
My driver continues down a winding road that's surrounded on both sides by large beautiful trees.
In the distance, I could see the large white gold gates that lead into the town of Enchantment.
When we pulled up to them the driver pressed a button above his head that opened the gates ahead.
The town was bussing with people going about their day, tons of shops, bakeries, and boutiques.
My driver continues into the town and Enchantment Academy starts to come into view.
It's a beautiful white-gold school that looks like a castle.

We get to the front of the school and I step out of the car

The air smells fresher than ever.
A light breeze blows my hair and I shiver.
My driver unpacked my suitcase from the car and rolled it over to me.
"Good luck ma'am." He tells me and he tips his hat to me.
"Thanks."
I grab my suitcase and make my way up to the school's huge doors. My suitcase thumping on each step I take up the stairs.
When I get to the doors they open on their own to reveal a busy school of students who were changing classes and having breaks chatting with friends.
My first instinct was to find my room.
"Rowan Cross?"
I hear a squeaky man's voice come from behind me and I turn to see. nothing.
"Miss. Rowan?"
I hear the voice again and look down to see a
small imp creature holding a clipboard.

 Rowan?" I hear the voice again and look down to see asmall imp creature holding a clipboard

"Yes?" I replied when I finally noticed him there.
"Hi. I'm Albert I'll be showing you to your room. I already checked you in as soon as I saw you were here.
I am the school's counselor, you can come to me with anything you may want to talk about."
Albert pulls out a small white gold sphere and holds it out to show me.
"This is a mythic ball. It will take you anywhere you want. Once it's used another will reappear on your person."
He motions for me to reach down to give him my finger to hold.
"Use is simple, think about where you wish to go and you will appear."
Albert abruptly throws the ball on the ground and just like before, someone pressed paused then play in the blink of an eye I was in my room, and Albert was gone.
Something new was in my pocket.
I reached in to find the same white gold sphere that he had used to get me here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That wraps up chapter one of Enchantment Academy!!
I hope everyone liked this chapter! Please Vote!!