𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒯𝒲𝒪

Welcome to chapter two of 'Enchantment Academy'
While reading keep in mind that I am a BEGINNER writer!!
Please don't judge my work, I promise I would never do that to any of you, however, I'm open to helpful criticism!
I hope everyone who reads enjoys my work.
~jelly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My room smelled of berries and nectar.
The only window in sight is a large glass door that opens up to a balcony full of berries and flowers with sweet nectar dripping off them.

(the outside of Rowan's balcony)

The bees flying around stealing my nectar were the size of my head.
I look to my left to see my suitcase sitting next to me.
The room already has furniture so I just put up my clothing and sorted out my other items.
It was getting late in the day and my stomach is starting to growl. Dinner is served at 7pm. It's 6:56pm right now so I grab my bag and head out the door.
The hallways to the school were much more complicated than I thought they would be.
On my way to the cafeteria I made four wrong turns before I found it.
As soon as I entered the lunch room I could smell the honey, nectar, berries, fruits, puddings, yogurt, cakes, and cookies.
By the time I made it there lunch was almost over but I managed to grab some pudding, a pear, a slice of cake and yogurt before I ran back to my room to eat alone.