1

"Hello there, beautiful", Chip smirked as he leaned up against the bars of the cell Gillion was in. The prince looked tired, held a little sea creature in his hands and chose to ignore the pirate on his doorstep.
"That's okay, I love hearing myself talk, you know? I can do this all day", Chip said and Gillion mumbled. "Of course you do."

"You know, I think it is a fantastic thing for all of us to now be here. A ship full off all the forces in the world", Chip said and Gills eyes widened. "That was your plan? Take all the future leaders of the world and corrupt them?", he asked in shock and almost anger as he shot Chip a glare.
"Relax, cutie. We just want the money from your treasure chamber and then you're welcome to go home with every impression you might feel like having. And I'll be honest", he smirked, "If you go to war against us eventually, because of this... I'd adore crossing blades with someone as talented as you again."

Gillion looked him up and down, before tearing his eyes off of him. He never got compliments and he hated how this made him feel, how the nicknames made his heart skip, while everything else about this man was so cruel.
"Would you kill me next time?", he asked quietly, a hint of tears glistening in his eyes as he looked at him and Chips face twisted, taken aback and confused. Then he let go of the bars he was leaning against and left.

Gillion looked back down at the small sea creature in his hands. The little frogtopus wrapped around his arm and made a soft noise of reassurance. It will be okay.
"I don't think it will be", Gillion whispered.