Chapter 6⋆.°🦋༘⋆

"What's your type gurl...you never shared with uss"..said Rimi

Um my type is a boy who have all qualities...
he has to be kind, humble, religious,cute, who knows how to cook...i mean all time perfect..
And you know guy's What's the saddest part?
In this generation im not going to get anyone like this,,,,,

Aish no one is perfect....alsoo youhhh..like yeaaa you're genuinely genius...but see you can't cook
You're not good at communicating
And also whenever you talk to strangers you talk with them as if they are your enemies....
Maya said it in a dramatical way...

Like dude we know that....our wania is the sweetest person on earth but see... you're going to korea right? You should learn how to get humble while communicating with others...like you have to make new friends...!! they'll g__Maya cut rimis words by saying....

Like seriously gurl... stwaap the topic
I don't wanna see my wania with any other gurl from korea... she's myyy bestieeee....whyyy the hell I'll share her huhh? Let's get back to our boys topic huhh?...

Then wania Started laughing loudly...and hugged
Maya by saying...
"Im all yours my dumboo,I will never get anyone like you cuz you guys are my magical butterflies..
Even if im far away from you I'll pray for uss to be together,,, did you get it my fatty?"

After hearing her words tears started dropping from their eyes....

Wani...please don't forget mee...i love you soo much....you'll live soo far away from me while i can't remember the day when we stopped seeing eachother...

Aishhey...gurls i feel like we are in someone's funeral..like it's a partyyy time babies...
Our nia is leaving for her dad's dream and also she is missing her childhood cousins too right?
Mayaa honey don't be so selfish okay?huhh you don't love me i won't talk to youhh..
With that she was twitching her lips with her tearful eyes
Then maya pulled her into a big hug and they all started to cry hardly...

After 5 minutes____

Gurl stwaap it already if appa finds out i made my butterflies cry he'll beat me for real...
Now let's talk bout your boy band's....

Helaaa are youu ukeii? I mean did you hit your head with something by mistake...? Like you never asked to see those boy band's then why now?
(Maya)

DANGGG same question...we need to know the proper answer...!!Rimi said it in a confused look

You guy's are giving me headache...
Im going to korea so i wanna know bout the famous thing in korea..yaa imma sleeping please no..
you guys sleep too... it's getting late..

You can't escape this wa___Rimi

Allahh hafiz gurlss with she acted like she fall asleep....then maya & rimi started to shake her gently...

Waniii/niaaa we are not liking it gurlllll....

"Ahhh fineee...what you wanna know?"

Aish finally you came to the point..?
Aa we wanna know bout whom will you like
From THE SKY boy band?

Umm i don't even know them...
Okay tell me...who is good at everything in
This band?

Ahh girl... like seriously you are asking uss to chose your bias now? Seriously naah sleep huhh we are going to sleep too...(With that Rimi and maya gone downstairs bunk bed to sleep furiously)

(With that Rimi and maya gone downstairs bunk bed to sleep furiously)