Chapter 8⋆.°🦋༘⋆

In safiya's room:

Wania and safiya was talking with eachother___

Safiya::wani unnie...listen do you know anything bout kpop boy band as nowadays it's so famous... although it's so old thing for korea....

Wania::yeah i know..but not as much as you...
Actually im not interested in kpop things....

Safiya::aish that's cool...
But I'm almost crazy about that kpop boy band Because they are very smart ...like they Can handle everything beautifully...
And soo freaking handsome..

Wania:: aa looks like you got them handsome too... anyways...im not like others that I'll die for their fake beauty....they all are plastic tho

Safiya::unnie Don't say like that..yousuf isn't plastic th--<suddenly safiya's phone started ringing and she pick the call>

___On the call___

Yaa Assalamualaikum oppa..when will you come we are waiting for youhh...<safiya said it in a cute way>

Walaikumassalam..sofie.. actually I've already came from Seoul to daegu..but there is one condition....<her brother>

"Omo..what is it?"....

Actually i came here only for my MV shooting...
And my friend______will come too...
So prepare everything okei....the day after tomorrow night we will come.....

Then yousuf cut the call immediately...

safiya jump from the bed and started to dancing....

Wania::yea safiya what's the matter why are you dancing tho?share with me too...

Safiya:: yousuf will come with his friend.....yaaa
Im sooooo happy like totally happy......
I was waiting for himm sooo longgg.....

Wania::what? Aghhh....It seems that everyone around me is crazy...O rahman save meee...

Safiya than said...
Yaa unnie didn't you ever fall in love?...

Naah.. never..why will i fall for anyone...
Eventually i still didn't get the right person that I'll be fallen...<wania said by pouting her face>

Aaa unnie don't be upset... insha'Allah you'll get someone perfect,well mannered,who can handle your anger,,,(the last line safiya said to tease wania)

Yaa you know? I swear if i found someone my type?
I'll never disappoint him... I'll give him every pleasure he wants...if he ever scolds me?
I'll be quiet...and never speak against him...

Aish that's smooth....like our wania unnie is also romantic....aish learn me some too so that i could make my brother's friend fall me....

I'll say... don't try, just pray to allah to write your name beside him... it'll work fir sure.. insha'Allah...

But you know wania Unnie? He doesn't even look at me...i feel like invisible around him...
Even whenever he comes to my house he just runway....like someone is chasing him...

Gurl...then I'll advice you to not disturb him anymore...."Love is not forced, it has to be won,,
And if you force him to love you,, he'll be more scared of you,,love someone who'll love you back as same as you",,,, remember that...
"If you are too obsessed with someone, you will suffer at the end of the day.....Better you love someone who understands your dignity"