||1||

This is the very first chapter of this book/fanfiction. This will mostly be about your backstory!
_________________________________________

Since you were little you grew up in Rivendell, you never knew your real parents since they died when you were pretty young. And since your parents died, Lord Elrond raised you.

After you turned 14 you stopped going out, you didn't talk to Arwen, Lord Elrond or anyone else. You stayed in your room 24/7.

You had a big room so you could do many things but most of the time you were reading while laying in your bed.

You are a great fighter. You could kill orcs with anything, even a stick.
Lord Elrond wanted to use you to help him but you refused.

Because you were so good at fighting people were saying that you are very powerful, some even said more powerful than Sauron but, you never believed in what they said... Even though it's very true.

-----------------------Y/n's pov------------------------

It was very early in the morning and you were already awake, locked in your room, reading a book.

You were sitting on your bed, the sun shining through your window.

You were just sitting on your bed reading a book when you hear a loud knock on your door and you hear Arwen shouting

"Y/NNNNNN!? Are you awake?"

You groan annoyed and answer "yes I am. What do you want."

"Dad wants you to attend a meeting!" She yells at you

"I don't care, leave me alone and he isn't my dad either", you answer

She groans and storms into your room when she stops dead in her tracks...

She hasn't been in your room for years and... It's absolutely beautiful.

She hasn't been in your room in a very long time.

On your walls are beautiful tendrils, hand made dresses and many more things.

"Y-your room is beautiful...", she stutters and you answer

"Yeah I know" you look up at her.

She continues talking "well anyway, da- Lord Elrond wants you to attend a meeting. I know you don't want to but he said it's very important so please for once come outside."

She practically begs you to attend the meeting so you have no other choice but to say, "ok... Fine" you tell her.

"Yay! Thanks" she walks out of your room and you start getting ready.

You take a bath, braid your hair, put on one of your handmade dresses, you take your bow and then you go make your way to the meeting...

------------------To be continued-----------------

Sorry that it took me so long to upload this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it <33