⭐Equinox⭐

So, I'm working on a story called The New Visitor, and includes a character called Equinox. This is first time I ever used that character, and most dont even know who they are, so here I am, explaining the backstory and background info that could be important.

First Arrival: Equinox formerly known as Eclipse in his dimension, came threw the portal unannounced. More or less they were thrown out of the portal, landing on the table all the people in the daycare looked at them.

Family:They have 4 siblings, technically 5, those being the Bloodtwins, Lunar, Solar, and Nebula. The parent being KC aka Killcode.

Background/Backstory: Equa fled from their dimension after it became unstable. They had tried to get their Sun and Moon threw the portal, but it ended up too late. Before the Collapse of their dimension, they were a Astral. They worked with castor, they had Star power. Equa used to live with KC, and their siblings, but snuck away while KC was Fighting Sun and Moon. Equa left and hid in the pizzaplex for awhile but eventually Castor found them, but didn't kill him.(instead of Lunar being trained by Castor and Pollux, Equa was) Equa eventually became a full fledged Astral. They had quite a high rank in the Astrals. The amount of Astrals was growing out of control. He eventually got invited to the Court of Adam and they were in the middle of a Court Session, they were speaking about the Astral Overpopulation when the alarm went off. While the alarm was going off, the speaker turned on, and it spoke about the dimension on the verge of collapsing. Everyone went in separate directions in panic. Equa teloported to the daycare in a hurry, and herded Sun and Moon to the Portal to get them to leave, but moon wanted explanation. Equa tried to explain, but a large explosion went off very close to the portal, throwing Equinox into the portal, evidently leaveing Sun and Moon behind.

Appearance: Image Above!

Hates:Killcode, loseing in games, cucumbers, Children, haters.

Likes:Roblox, Cooking, Cats, cosplaying, LGBTQ+, dreamsmp,

Personality:They are Quite intelligent, similar to TSAMS Eclipse. They are kinda clumsy, and are kind of Antisocial. They are quiet and quite self-conscious. They are very calm and collected.

Pronouns:They/Them/He/Him

Hobbies:Playing roblox, drawing, prowling in the rafters, gathering info about people, Watching TSAMS. Cooking, Baking with Nebula(Before They left their dimension)

Sexuality:Bisexual

Downsides:They are Clumsy, and kind of forgetful. They have ADHD, so they are always moveing, and are kinda lazy..

Friends:Sun, Moon, Eclipse, Lunar

Neutral:Castor, Pollux, Solar, Earth, Monty, FC, Foxy

Enemies:Bloodmoon, KC, Ruin, stitchwraith

Other:They sometimes make sexual jokes.