💙Nebula🖤

I once had a comment, and someone asked, who is nebula? Well I'm here to explain that. Since then I had a completely different backstory for them, if you wanna see the old one you can go check out my backstories story, if not, let's get right into it!

First arrival:Nebula first arrived in KC'S Home. They never went to the dimension with Equinox.

Family:4 siblings. Bloodmoon, Solar, Eclipse, and Lunar. Their parent is Killcode/KC

Background/Backstory:They were created by Killcode to help him go against Sun and Moon. They were harshly trained by Killcode to fight, and basically be a duplicate of Eclipse, aka a Backup. Eventually killcode finished and left Nebula alone to connect with their family. Eventually they helped Eclipse/Equinox escape out of the house. Once the time came along, Nebula went out to go to the pizzaplex to look for Eclipse/Equinox, only to see them hurrying Sun and Moon to the Portal. Nebula was confused until a Explosion blasted Equinox into the portal, and Nebula ran to warn KC and their siblings.

Appearance:Above! (SORRY ITS GACHA)

Hates:Killcodes's Training Tactics, Insects, Eclipse/Equinox's Humor

Likes:Bakeing, Eclipse/Equinox's Cooking, Hanging out with Solar². Chilling in his room.

Personality:Funny, Joking, Playful, Smart, Problem Solver.

Pronouns:He/Him

Hobbies:Bakeing, Gameing, Running, Writeing Puns.

Sexuality:He/Him

Downsides:They are Quite Clumsy, and they are really ticklish. They also get distracted easily

Friends:Their Family. That's It.

Neutral:No one

Enemies:Sun and Moon, from what he heard from KC

Other:They might be dead-