Chapter 15

Hello you guys!!!!

I'm back!!! I'l try and get more updates out in the next few weeks, but since my A-levels are coming up, I can't promise anything...

But let's get back into this story :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addison POV

- The next morning -

When I woke up the next morning Mer was still asleep next to me. My back was killing me but it was so worth it spending the night outside with the woman I love. 

I reached over to grab my phone to have a quick look at the time and check for any messages.

It was only 5:30 a.m so we still had about 30 minutes until we had to get up for work. So I decided to let Meredith sleep and just snuggle with her for a bit.

But after five minutes I started to get cold and really didn't wanna risk either of us chating a cold or anything like that.

I kissed Meredith on the cheek to wake her up and get her inside. She started to wake up and asked me.

"What's up? Is it already time to get up?"

"Not really, but I'm getting cold and wanted to move inside. If you rather wanna stay here, we can..."

"No Addie, we can go inside. I don't want you to freeze."

We got up and went inside. I started breakfast, because I knew I couldn't sleep anymore and was actuallly very hungry for some pancakes.

Meredith sat down on the couch and turned on the TV for the morning news.

When breakfast was ready, I brought it over to her.

" Aww thanks. That's so sweet of you."

She leaned over and kissed me.

We ate, got ready and drove in for work.

Since there was still the covid-protocol, we had to seperate for the whole day.

Because of that I was really excited to see Mer again. I went to the car and waited for her, but she didn't show up. I started to worry and texted her

Love of my life

Hey Mer, are you on your way out?
I'm waiting for you at the car <3

The text was delivered but she didn't reply. That was odd, because she normally always replies superfast.

I decided to go back in and check with Bailey, if she maybe got pulled into surgery.

After Bailey told me there was no surgery and she thought, Meredith had already gone home for the day, I almost started crying.

I tried calling and texting, but there was no answer from her.

Meredith POV

In the afternoon I was already done with all the work I had for the day and I decided to take a walk and pick up some flowers and chocolate for Addie.

Half way to the store I realized that I had left my phone in the attendings lounge.

I didn't think much of it, because I knew Addie wouldn't be done woth her shift for another two hours and therfore would not worry about me.

---------------------------
So that's it for now. I know it's a little short but I promise the next one is gonna be longer.

Let me know if you like it :)
Any ideas on how this might go on?

I think I'll be able to update this in a few days :)

Thank you so much for reading this!!

Lots of love
Laura <3