Chapter 1

AMB University: 1:00 P.M

"Would you like to have Pizza ? It's fresh with your hot face, short height, beautiful smile ...." . The guy whispered in her ear. With a bright mischievous smile on his face, holding a laptop and books.

"Really ! But can I have a red hot spice sauce all over your face just like your shirt, Possible"?, the girl said and rolled her eyes and asked the guy to sit .

"So this is it , No pizza , coffee, fries ? I guess a sandwich would work a good witch ". The guy sat said and laughed, the girl replied with a sigh, "Seriously Arjun , you got me today for your silly talks , I am really not interested and also why did you messaged me to go library with you . You know my kind of person is not made for library . It makes me sleepy".

"Come on Nandini , Just one time , I promise you won't feel sleepy and also I ll pay for food , whole day , I promise ". Arjun said ,moving his hand forward to make a deal . Nandini looked at him with a bad face but suddenly something stuck her mind and said "What's going on ? Yesterday you asked me to tell a good perfume for girls , now out of a sudden you asking me to go library with you that too top floor one near the MBA department ... Seriously , what's going on with you nowdays"?

Arjun with slightly tensed and embarrassed face looked at Nandini and said "umm , nothing much , you know placements are going on and I need support." He scratched his neck ,looking here and there .

"Support!" really, Nandini exclaimed with big eyes , "what about perfume, is it for male interviews so that they get attracted to you and give you a job , Nandini said with a forced witty smile .

Arjun faked laughed as a reply and started nagging her again " Dude , don't start again , let's goo. Also you don't want me to start topic about attraction , love , relationship because at least I have felt more than once , what about you my bestie ". Arjun with sly and wicked eyebrows looked at her and said again "you might get your lover or king of dreams , my lonely lover ! . With frustrated expressions Nandini go up and stomped her foot and went towards the exit, making Arjun 1 Nandini 0 .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBA Department

"Why the hell you guys chilling , Can't you guys see the challenges now , the profit for our new startup is far away , first get the dammm investors for this .We would have been in the market till now if that Sharma didn't backout at the last moment and I have to win this battle against bloody Aryan ". The guy expressed his anger at his team who were busy eating burgers .

"Chill out Manik , We have Miraya right! She surely get and talk to marketing cell . We should let juniors work for us . Atleast she is getting paid in college ." said Prince in attitude form . "Oh really , if that it is then move your ass and get the work done now , I am also paying you right ! Find Miraya then, message her asap to meet me in library for discussion now before something I do which you guys won't be able to handle . " Manik said in top of his voice gaining attention of whole class over him . It was surely a pleasure to watch for girls , a handsome guys with hard voice and sharp feature and for Manik it was all girls going over the attention .

Manik left the class with his bag , thinking of his startup and gaining peace over his mind to look out for Miraya . It was a daily routine of him and his friends discussing over Manik's startup and finding the trustable investors and advisor .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Arjun , stop man .I have been with you whole day . Can't you relax and also I am still telling you library is meant for sleeping for me , dare you to tell me to study ". A tired Nandini exclaimed trying to stop Arjun as they were stepping the 5th Floor of the building . Stepping into library is not cup of tea of Nanidni . She went once in her life to library , once for clicking sample papers , second was now .

"Just one floor more , I swear you like the AC and I promise we will discuss about your Pilot dream too . " said Arjun , thinking a lot in his mind , hitting the right chord at the moment just for the sake of his secret girlfriend .

"You ! Seriously, I am meeting a new version so Hi Arjun2.0, where were you since then? Left with a scumbag "a scarstic Nandini said eye killing Arjun . Arjun looked over her and pointed finger "Scumbag huhhh, what about you Ms. Lonely lover ". Arjun moved ahead raising his eyebrows showing a warning in his expressions , making Nandini think about her next step

"Okay fine , you promise to listen to me , then I will cooperate with you ". "Ok promise" Arjun smiled towards his hearty friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Library was parted into three sections , one for entry of student detail with their bags and exit , second was ten book shelves , third was chairs and sitting arrangement divided in two floor . The sitting arrangement was a cubicle type fixed with partition .Setting up students in front of each other without revealing that much face of each other .

~~~

Nandini and Arjun entered the entry area keeping their bags in baggage area . With uninterestingly Nandini looked over the place as it make her bang Arjun's head for now . After moving ahead from that place Nandini started to go towards the sitting area

At the same time Manik enters the baggage area , talking over his phone , showing his attitude and rolling eyes over conversation that was going on between his brother and him.Lost in his conversion Manik failed to notice the figure approaching from opposite direction .

As it was a newely tiled laminated floor , Nandini heels found difficult to handle herself and suddenly banged with the mascular body , with a strong cologne , tall height guy looking lost all over his face .

Their world collide in whirlwind of surprises , as Manik offered his hand in assistance , his eyes filled with concern looking at an angelic face.

As Nandini forwarded her hand a different jolt and feeling expressed in her . A jolt of safety , she smiled in embarrassment and Manik looked all over her and her smile and asked in a concerned voice " Are you okay ? Hope you didn't got any injuries  " . A sense of panic was there as Manik was a careful person in terms of girls protection.

" I am perfectly fine , thank you , btw I am Nandini " , you ? " I am Manik "

"Hi Nandini"
"Hi Manik"

They didn't realised they were still holding  each other's hand .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will this collision gave birth to a new route encounter ?

Will the library make a memeorable or hates of each other ?

Will library create magic on them?

Will Nandini open about her dream ?

Will Manik find Miraya?

What's Arjun upto?

Do like and comment guys !!