6

"Luke enters the house"
Luka: Ahhh.. what an idiot Nazar is
Lukyan: Why are you so with him?
Luka: because he's a jerk. . .
He thought in his heart that I would come up with the perfect plan in about two hours...
Lukyan: what else is the plan?
"Luke got nervous"
Luka: none
Lukyan: don't stop...
You followed in your father's footsteps
"I looked at Luka with joy and approached the portrait of my father and looked at him"

Lukyan: father would be proud of you"Lukyan is holding his shoulders"Luka: I would be so proud"Luke looked sadly at the portrait"Lukyan:

"Lukyan is holding his shoulders"
Luka: I would be so proud
"Luke looked sadly at the portrait"
Lukyan: . . .I have to warn you guys..
Luka: I know you can't tell this to people you're not sure of, so they don't write a denunciation. . .
Lukyan: great. . .
Luka: I don't want to repeat my father's pain. . .
"Luka and Lukyan look at the portrait for a couple of minutes. The doorbell rings"
Luka: damn it, who the hell is this!!
"Luka from the Crooked Door"
Luka: Mom comes in
"Violetta looked at Lukyan looked at the picture"
Lukyan: I will definitely go out on the balcony. . .
"Lukyan went to the balcony"
Violetta: Lukyan is still having a hard time, even though twelve years have passed. .
Luka: I will talk to him
"Luka went to the balcony and sees"

Luka: have you still not come to terms with the fact that your father died?Lukyan: Where did you get it from?Luka: WHY DID I TAKE THIS FUCKING SERIOUSLY??! THIS IS TOO OBVIOUSLuka: you always smoke when you are stressed and even when you look at y...

Lukyan: Where did you get it from?
Luka: WHY DID I TAKE THIS FUCKING SERIOUSLY??! THIS IS TOO OBVIOUS
Luka: you always smoke when you are stressed and even when you look at your father's portrait...
"Feeling tension, Lukyan answered quietly"
Lukyan: Maybe I haven't fully accepted his death yet. Sometimes it seems that he is still here, next to us...
"Luka came closer to Lukyan and calmly said"
Luka: I understand that the loss of our father was great for both of us. My father was a strong man and I believe that we can overcome any difficulties.
"Violetta was listening, she remembered the day of the funeral"