Fighting.

-Ashton's older brother-

Ashton's P.O.V

6:00 AM

I open my eyes, my stomach feels awful but I have to go to school or Joesph would kill me.

I raise up grab a nearby bottle of pepdo, take a swig and follow with water. I walk to my closet put a black 'Of Mice & Men' tank top and black skinny jeans with white Converse. I look in a nearby mirror, my hairs a mess, I comb it but don't bother to straiten it and put my hoodie over me. Also, add a Striped beanie keeping my hair from sticking up.

Joesph said Minnie got to drunk so she stayed home (I guess if your a senior you can do whatever as long as your passing).

On our drive Joesph told me that I'm an awesome brother and that I can do anything I set out to be. Also, gave me the $20 bucks he owes me. I actually feel great, hes such a great brother.

11 AM

Walking in to the huge lunchroom, I saw my small best friend getting pushed around by two big jocks. "Hay leave her the fuck alone!" me yelling an running to her rescue "Ashton I got this!" she yelled back.

"awe little emo-baby-doll thinks she's tough" I hear the bigger jock say grabbing on to her shoulders. "Stop!" I scream, my irriration from my drunk night flaring up. "Why Don't you make me" he yells laughing "You won't do shit to stop us, so back off." he smirks grabbing her butt, I run to them punching one in the jaw.

I instantly regret it, he returns one to mine. I hold my probably cracked jaw "get away Aron!" I yell , she looks at me upset but leaves.

"Ha Mr.Knight in Shinning Armor not so shining anymore" the guy yells punching me again.

"I would stop if I was you" Wynters dark voice spoke. "Ha and what will you do Anderson" he laughed pulling his fist back again, "this". Wynter grabbed his fist and pulls him to the floor ."Now, I'm not gonna hurt you, your really not worth that" Wynter started "but I'll make you suffer in other ways" Wynter smirked . The guy looked up confused an scared "I guess I'm done now"he lets the jock up and they both walk away mumbling stuff about how their gonna beat Wynter's Ass.

"Ashton, come here" he said walking towards a table, I follow. "What we're you thinking?" He asked looking down "why would you care?" I say a bit harsh, that was rude I know but I just can't care right now my head hurts too much . He looks at me a bit hurt but it quickly changed to anger "why would I save you if I didn't care?" He asked in such a hateful tone that I was about to cry .

"now what we're you thinking?" He asked again with the same harsh tone "I had to save my best fucking friend okay!" I yelled tears piercing ,"are you about to" he whispered covering his mouth, shocked. "yeah" I whisper "I'm sorry" he mumbled.

Why is he being nice, he was being so hateful yesterday, maybe he feels bad? I donno but I need a hug and he's the only one being nice to me.

I collapse in his arms, tears falling down my face. He hugs back but seemly he snaps to reality and pushes me away. "I'm sorry".

I stand up and slowly walk away "I'm sorry"