Life

Ashton's P.O.V

Fluttering my eyes open to see a tattooed chest, I raise up it's only Wynter, wait what? Why am I laying on Wynter?? What the? "Wynter?" I ask quickly. "yes?" He looks down but then moves over a bit "uh, sorry. I didn't mean to, we we're both drunk an.." he stopped for a second "and I took you back to my place an layed you down in my bed" I sigh in releif.

"But I guess you ended up snuggling me" he said in a joking ton yet he seemed to of been on edge, like upset about something. I raise up, an sit on the side of the bed "well, thank you for helping me" I thank him but he seemed to look down. " could you go?" He said, it was cold but he seemed upset too. "Oh..okay...yeah" I whisper standing up "sorry to be a bother" I whisper holding my tears.

I grab my hoodie but I look down to my arms, my tank top my skin. Shit, shit, shit. I hurry and put my hoodie on and run out the door. I hope he didn't notice them....

I get half way down the block before I even think to check my phone. Grabing my phone out of my pocket, Aron texted me, like 1000 times:

Aron:Where The Hell Are Yooooouuuu!

Ashton: At Wynters why?

Arom:Because you havnt texted me all night i thought you we're dead xc

Ashton: Shit! I'm so sorry 😢 I'm coming over

Wynter's P.O.V

I stare at the corner of my messy room, we we're cuddling. Why did I let that happen? I'm so stupid. Why did I even invite him over? I knew I would do something stupid.

I remmber last night, I hit my friend because Ashton's. Ashton drank too much, I hit Alex because Ashton wasnt able to hold his drinking. But I also let him drink, I also let him be alone with people alot older than him, I showed him sympathy.

I took him home last night an put him in my bed, I even slept next to him. Then when we woke up he was cuddling me, I should have known this would happen. Then I was mean an told him to leave, he's probably so confused right now.

When he got up though, I saw somthing, on his arms there were scars deep looking scars. Hes been hurt before. And I was mean to him. Why was I mean to him? I know I can't get close to him but I could at least be nice to him, show him the world isnt terrible even though he'll probable use me up and leave.

I feel my phone buzz from my jean pocket, an see my best friend, Crissi texted:

Hay Wyni can I come down there and stay at your house mom kicked me out.

I quickly answered back saying of course and she replied with a picture of her new Tattoo sleeve. I told her how great it looked
.( A/N the picture is up there ^^^)

I smile god I miss Crissi she was the only person who cared. See you when I get up there, texted ending the convo.

Two days later, Ashton and I haven't talked an I'm sorta happy about it, me an Crissie talked and shes enrolling in collage (me an her are the same age but I was held back). Crissie is so awesome she always makes me happy showing all the goodness in life.

I haven't told her about Ashton yet, she would probably coo over it. I step in to the Main hallway of the school, the little munchkin walks over to me and points her figure to my chest "Mr. you better not hurt my little Ashton you hear" she threatens me. a confused expression I felt come to my face, she looks at me for a second then explains "you know when Ashton stayed the night? your dating right?" she questions a blush burned my cheeks "no-no of course not" I whisper " Well if your not then Maybe he'd finally date me" she says turning on her heel walking back to the alternative "scean kids".

"Thats fine with me" I say shruging an walking towreds my class. But is it fine...