08/04/24

hey again. just me. i just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much i miss you. its difficult for me to find the right words to express just how much i miss you though. the ache in my heart grows deeper with each passing day that we're apart. now, the days just blur together in a haze of longing and sorrow, as i navigate through the challenges life throws my way, wishing you were here to talk to about it. i find myself longing for your guidance, your support, your love. without you here, it feels like i'm navigating through a storm without a compass, lost and adrift in a sea of uncertainty. i'm struggling to piece myself together, to find comfort in the memories we shared, but now they only serve as a painful reminder of your absence. every moment without you feels like a battle against the weight of the world, and i'm tired of fighting it alone. i can't shake this feeling of emptiness in my days, and it's because of how much i miss you. without you here, it's like a part of me is missing, and i feel broken. each day feels heavier, and i find myself struggling through so much on my own. the days seem a little less bright without your hapimess and warmth around. your presence has always brought so much joy and comfort into my life, and being apart from you feels like a piece of me is missing. your absence has left a void that nothing else seems to fill. im going through a lot right now, and not having you by my side makes it even harder to even try to get through. it's been getting harder to go through each day without you by my side. you've always been my rock, my comfort, and without you, it's like i'm trying to navigate through a storm without a lighthouse. i find myself tangled up with a whirlwind of emotions, and it's overwhelming. sometimes it feels like i'm drowning in this sea of sadness, and i wish you were here to pull me back to shore. life has thrown a lot of complications and problems my way, and i'm trying my best to stay afloat, but it's not easy. your absence leaves a void in my heart that nothing else can fill. i miss the hapiness in our convosations, the comfort of your hugs, and the way you always knew just what to say to make everything feel okay. even in the midst of this darkness, i hold onto the hope that one day soon, we'll be reunited again. until then, i'll be here, missing you more than words can express.

an - in 2 days its probably gonna be the worst one because it will be 2 months since we ended then. i miss him like crazy smhh