003 || NALISH💞

It's been a few days that i've been at the summer house, everything is going good and i've been having loads of fun. Me and nidal have had secret sleepovers with eachother; like for example he'd sneak in my room and i'd sneak in his when everyone's alseep.

The only thing that's upsetting about this trip is that i miss mom and dad, hudson has come over but he went back home since he needs to focus on his work. Me and jiji have grown a bigger friendship than ever!

————

'I SWEAR TO GOD NIDAL! GIVE ME BACK THAT NUGGET!' I screamed at the top of my lungs. We both jumped from couch to couch trying to get the nugget off of eachother, eventually i successfully jumped on nidal and plopped the nugget in my mouth.

'HAHA YAY' I exclaimed.

Nidal laid on the couch and fake stabbed his heart and acted dead with his tongue stuck out, 'You got me, i surrender.' He said out of breath.

I laughed at his action and got off of him and sat back down in front of my McDonald's. 'That's what you get for being a nugget theif, idiot.' I muttered.

'What was that?' Nidal questioned. My head shot up and caused me to act innocent.

'Oh what? Me? Oh- nothing, i said nothing.' I lied.

Nidal jumped off of the couch and lunged at me, grabbing my waist and tackling me on the floor. He tickled my stomach and neck.

'Say it again! I dare you!' Nidal shouted, inbetween laughter.

'Stop! Stop! I'm gonna pee myself nidallll! I shouted extending the "A".

As nidal got off, neshan walked in. 'Okay lovebirds you woke the whole house up.' He stated as he rolled his eyes and plopped himself on the couch.

Nidal chuckled as he looked at me with a smirk paired with a side eye. My eyes widen at what he was referring too. 'Boy shut up.' I mouthed to nidal so only he could know i was saying something.

He jokingly put his hand on his heart and acted offended as i looked away from him and back to neshan. As neshan's eyes darted the room he spotted a packet of mcdonald's nuggets. 'Oh hell no-' I tried saying but neshan cut me off by jumping off the couch and taking a nugget.

I threw myself on my back against the floor and fake cried. 'Give me back my nugget i can't live without ittt' I shouted as i rolled around the floor.

'Prime example of dramatic everyone!' Neshan said pointing at me and mockingly doing a presentation like he was in english class.

Nidal laughed as he got up and handed me one of his nuggets. I lifted myself up off the ground and brightly smiled at the boy. 'Awh thank you nidal.' I said.

As i went to grab it nidal was quick enough to pull the nugget away from me and into his mouth, causing my smile to drop and form into a frown.

He laughed even harder and held his stomach to cope. 'You.Did.Not.' I said in a slow pace.

'Yes.I.Did' Nidal mocked inbetween his laughs which only caused me to giggle a little and jump on him.

*Time skip*

Me, neshan, nidal and juju were all huddled up in the kitchen talking about regular and random stuff. I was still mad at neshan for taking my nugget so i complained the whole time. 'I deadass can't believe you stole my nugget.' I turned and stated to neshan which made him roll his eyes and laugh.

'Relax it's not like it was the philosophers stone.' He mocked before flicking me on the forehead.

'To me, it was.' I shouted.

Jiji walked in, greeting everyone and hugged me. 'Hey my favourite younger.' She said sending me a big smile, which only made me retaliate one back.

'What y'all talking about? She questioned looking at me and back at neshan.

He shook his head and smiled. 'Salish is mad because i took the philosophers stone.' He joked which made me fake laugh and quickly turn it into a straight face.

Me and neshan have a brother and sister type friendship and that will never end. We are bestfriends in our own way because we got along super quick like me and nidal.

Jehan looked at me with a confused expresssion and i waved neshan off. 'He means my nugget.' I said making the nugget part serious.

Nidal butted into the conversation and questioned neshan. 'Is she still talking about her dumb nugget?'

I looked at nidal and rolled my eyes. 'Nobody asked for your opinion dummy.' I said directly at nidal which made jiji laugh and nidal kiss his teeth.

'Right, if i buy you some nuggets from mcdonald's will you stop being moody with me?' Neshan asked holding my shoulder.

I smiled quickly. 'Yes!' I shouted before wrapping my arms around neshan and hugging him. He rolled his eyes and walked towards the phone to order mcdonald's.

'Your so stupid.' Nidal said.

'Yeah well if it helps me get nuggets from it then i don't mind.' I said slightly pushing nidal.

He scoffs and walks back to juju.

Jiji stood in front of me and crossed her arms. 'So, me and my friends are going to the beach later on if you wanna come?' The girl questioned.

'Yeah sure! Can nidal come?' I asked.

'I don't see why not.' I smiled at what jiji's answer was and ran to nidal. 'Nidal! wanna come to the beach?.' I said turning him around.

'Yes.' He shouted and scruffed up my hair which made me giggle.

A/N;

SORRY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE JUICY AND LONG- wait pause..
BUT ANYWAY GIMME SOME IDEAS PLS DONT BE SILENT READERS I HATE THAT SHIT❤️
love y'all💞

BUT ANYWAY GIMME SOME IDEAS PLS DONT BE SILENT READERS I HATE THAT SHIT❤️love y'all💞