Love Me Like you Do!

Wang Yibo as a girl Wang Yi
Xiao Zhan as a girl Xi An Aying
So don't get confused with the names

Long fingers with well groomed nails playing the piano, the magic of her hands, making me feel for her musical notes played by them.

The long white gown, matched her pretty pale tone, enhancing her magical appearance in the audience. Long diamond earrings, with long black hairs, she was looking like a goddess.

Soon after the performance, she left the stage and I went backstage to meet her, this is going to be our first meeting, be our first meeting, before today I just saw her on T.V.. Her name is Wang Yi, and I'm Xi An Aying and I just started my career a year ago as an actor.

I knocked on the door, her assistant answered the door and thankfully she recognised me and let me in. I thanked her and get in.

"Hi ma'am, I'm your huge fan, you're my inspiration." I was so excited while saying this.

"Thank you, miss, I believe that I saw you before." She replied with a smile.

"I'm Xi An Aying, I just started working" I said.

"Oh! nice to meet you Xi An Yaying"

"You worked in Java Maxi?"

"Yes, I played the role of female lead." I replied.

"That's great, I like your acting, hope we get a chance to work together in the future" She said with a smile.

"It would be my pleasure, as its my dream."

"Alright, I will talk to my new film director to cast you as the second female lead, in my new upcoming film, "Love Me Like You Do..."."

"I will inform you once I got to talk with him. Please add your number" She said while giving me her phone and I typed my number there and thank her at this point my heart is in the formula one racing championship.

I am so happy, excited, nervous, anxious or what not, I don't know how to express my emotions at this point I want to cry with happiness.

A few days later I received the phone call from an unknown number and I picked it, I generally never pick any call from an unknown number, but ever since Wang Yi told me she will call me, I picked every call hoping it's her and to my surprise that's actually her.

"What are you waiting for? Love me like you do..." She said from the other side of the speaker.

I was confused and replied Eh!?

"Love Me Like You Do... la... la... la..." She said

"Um, Wang Yi." I asked in a bewildered tone.

"Xi An Aying you are selected as a supporting lead of the film Love me like you do and I am waiting here to walk with you. Let's do it." She said.

For a moment my heart skipped the beat, I can't believe that I am going to work with my idol, (my crush.)

"Thank you so much, I am more excited to walk with you, you don't know it's my dream." I said.

"Oh, then see you on set, overmorrow at 8 am."

"Yes, I will be there."

"Alright!" She said from the other side of the speaker and Hang up the call.

Days passed...
On stage..

"Cut!"

"Hug each other and goodbye in French style." Director said.

Wow, hugging her is something which I don't want to do right now, cos of my heartbeat and I'm sure, she can hear it from close.
Then suddenly she holds my hand.