Prologue: Episode Yuta

Chapter 0: Prologue

Kaleid, The Lawless City

Renowned for a Reason, as it's name Implies

Renowned for a Reason, as it's name Implies...Law Enforcement here means Nothing...The Economy was in Shambles...A Filthy Country, Poverty Stricken, Crime could be Found in Every Corner...There wasn't a Day that went by when Someone was Stabbed to Death or some Poor child was Taken off the Street......

It was Separated into 3 Rings, the Outer-most-Ring was the Poverty Stricken Area, the Second Ring was where the Guards & Adventurers would stay...and the Final Ring was where the Lord

The Third Ring of Kaleid, Hakuda....Was where We were all raised...

"As to how it Reached Such a Point..."

Issei: YUTA! CATCH!

Playing with a Makeshift Ball, Fashioned together with Hardened Clay & Mud, 3 Children out in a Back Alley Street, Ryu Asada, Yuta Asakura & Issei Pegasus...

━ Yuta Jumped to Catch the Ball but Ryu Jumped up & used his Body as a Trampoline to spring herself up, then Proceed to Bi-cycle Kick the Ball into the Goal with a Direct Shot!

Issei: How are we getting Out-Done by her...It's 2 on 1!

Ryu: Well I am a Beastman, so I naturally Have better athleticism than any of you

Issei Sneaks behind her while She's Flaunting and Grabs her Tail

"Ryu Asada...She, very sadly lived here with the Rest of us...She was Talented when it came to a Lot of Things, she was a Beast-folk, According to her...Her mother was Sold into Slavery here while she was Pregnant, and because she was born here, she was labeled as a Citizen and now can't leave...

"That Other Kid Issei, Not sure of his Backstory...as long as he could Remember he was Here, No Idea who his Parents are Either...he managed to Find & Live with a Guy who he sees as a Father, while Ryu stays with me and my 'mother.'

Yuta: Ah! It's getting Late!

Ryu: Shit your Right, we gotta get back Home as Soon as Possible!

Issei: See you guys Tomorrow Morning, same place yeah?

Yuta: For Sure!

The Children all Run off, Ryu & Yuta head the Same Direction as they live in the Same House...Issei runs over to his own House just a mere 2 Minute Run at his Pace...

Night was Quickly Approaching, they weren't quite Home Yet, but Almost There...Yuta Pauses to Catch his Break as Ryu stops & looks back to wait for him