Chapter 2: The Introduction

Chapter 2: Diamonds in the Making

(Optional Music Recommendation)

Current Time: 7:06PM

The Students Immediately begin Settling in, The Main Group has already had their Bath, Yuta Enters his Room and Unzips his suitcase.

Yuta: Well would you look at you, still asleep...*Dragons really can sleep for weeks on end, makes sense they need a lot of energy to move their big bodies.*

Inside his Suitcase was the currently Shapeshifted Offspring of The Dragon Yuta had met in the Dungeon of Solomon, the Little Sylvie was asleep the Entire Ride, he managed to Sneak her inside in his Suitcase since Animals aren't commonly allowed unless registered as a Familiar

Yuta: She'll be Hungry once she wakes up...*should put some clothes on before I had to the Cafeteria*

He puts on some Clothes...and Takes one of the Maps that displays the Layout of the School and Heads to the Cafeteria

West Wing Hallway

Yuta: *Amura Academy...This place is Massive for a School, the people here...their crest's*

"These are Mainly noble families...Ryu probably wouldn't like any of these People that much..."

In the Distance he hears a Group of Girls Conversing and glancing at him from the side, utilizing a Bit of Suryoku around his Ears to overhear their Conversation.

━ " Ugh, Damn commoners, why do they need to accept such Filth in this school? Don't they care about reputation with the people who ACTUALLY matter" "I know right, and there's so many Commoners than before...the Stench is wretched from these Animals"

Yuta: *I guess the Children are no better than the parents...a Vicious Cycle, although it is true there are way more commoners than every before...*

Yuta Continues down a Hallway, Taking a Left, but then Oversees a Young girl pushed against a wall with a Group of Males Surrounding her and Blocking off her Exit...

Harasser #1:  Yo Yo Cutie! Come have a Little fun in the Bathroom with us how about that?

Harasser #2: We'll make you Feel Reaaaal~Good

Yuta: *Ah...I remember scenes like these in kaleid often...Drunk men harassing Females...So many people are just walking by...*