Lee Y/n

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

After the end of the cold, breezy and smoky winter. Finally the spring appears the beautiful season where it bring joy of happiness and new life to plants and trees. The season where the flower blossoms and the thoughts of little minds. Birds chirping, sun shining and the villagers in the countryside cultivate their farms.

Alarm bussing, Have I been pwned? Oh no there's a hell lot of time. Hey there, I am lee Y/n the only daughter of the lee family. I got up from my bed rushed into the washroom got freshen up and went downstairs to help my mom as she was already cooking, I arranged the dining section and made juice for the breakfast. After giving morning gestures to my parents I had my breakfast and made my way to the school.

The first day of spring is such a magnificant day. The flowers blossom the fresh air and the countryside feel so amazing. Through the way to school I met my friend Xiu basically she's the daughter of the "Wang" family. The richest and a China native. I actually learnt chinese in my school and always been the first to rank. So we met had a lot of gossip and entered into the class.

I'm so in love with my seating area

I sit near the window and enjoy the beautiful nature throughout the day. The vibrant also brings me the confidence and concentration to the class.

The morning bell rang but still I don't seem to find him in the class. Where would he have been. My face appeared to be dull. What's the point of coming to school when he's ain't here.

Xiu - "Y/n", I heard that he's been having his basketball finals today.
Don't we need to go and cheer him. What say huh?

So basically the guy we both are talking about is my crush "Kim Taehyung" . He sits beside me and to say he's also been an academic rival to me. Yet to say his score is less in chinese although he practices a lot, but couldn't defy me in that thou.

The first two periods got over and we both are in the hallway to have some relaxation and refreshments

The first two periods got over and we both are in the hallway to have some relaxation and refreshments . We headed straight to the cafe had some mozilla cheese cake and packed boba tea for both of us, so that we could have it when we feel to have something.

While going through the hallway back to the class. We heard a lot of noise which made our gaze to divert to the sound..

So hey readers this was the first part.
Hope you like it and please don't forget to vote and give me your reviews.

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

Have a great day ahead..