Lee Y/n

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

While going through the hallway back to the class. We heard a lot of noise which made our gaze to divert to the sound.

So we headed straight towards that direction and was amazed to find that our school team was in the verge of losing the basketball match.

All are classmates were cheering and motivating them. The score was 20/25. Our team needs at least 6 more points to win the match. After the refreshment break the match continued and we were so enthusiastic about whose gonna win today. Hoping for the best taehyung scored 2 points for now and the score is 22/26.

The match continued and everyone where in a dilemma,as it was a draw match. Now the score board is 26/26. So only one point to win, either of the team scores, the specific team wins.

Taehyung was calculating something looking at the ground, wonder what is he upto and the two teams facing face to face and starting playing. Here all the audience are so into the match that they forgot to attend the class(Me and my friend Xiu as well).

It continued till 5 minutes but either of the team scored. Suddenly taehyung told the other member to pass the ball and he got the ball and went to the end of the court and threw the ball into the basket.

The ball was going into the direction, everyone are being so anticipated whether it's going to be a field goal or not and to everyone's surprise it was a "field goal" and scored 5 points. And finally our school team won the match.

Everyone where congratulating the team and especially taehyung.
We headed back to class as we already missed a class.

Xiu - Why didn't you congratulate him?

Lee Y/n - Are you nutted. No where I am going to speak to him. Either do he.

Xiu - For how long will you be doing this. Atleast one day you have to face him and express your feelings right.

Lee Y/n - Let's see, when the day approaches, and for now we have to attend the class. Come let's go.

Xiu - Don't fool around me by changing the topic.

Lee Y/n - Fine let's go..

And we headed straight to the class and attended the class. Today he's nowhere going to attend the class.

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

To be continued...