𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐔 𝐆 𝐄

"मुझे तुम नज़र से गिरा तो रहे हो , मुझे तुम कभी भी ना भूला सकोगे "

Pang

This wasn't the world falling but my heart.

A heart long dormant, like a wife constrained in bygone eras..

I was never a man for love, I knew it, but she made me believe.

Love was never my territory, yet she made me reconsider.

A woman who entered my life in most complexity, whom I began to entrust.

There she stood, smiling as if she hadn't caused a snitch to my heart.

I would've been happier if my beloved decided to shower upon my knowledge about her true self before.

I couldn't help but to laugh-a melancholic laugh.

I suddenly felt all those realms of dreams vanishing away from my hand which I once wanted to surf with my मेहरबा wife

I felt unknown to one who knew the chems of me.

She suddenly felt so strange, far away and distant.

I was foolish to let my thoughts create a heaven of love, when my Angel was a devil in disguise.

My purity turned to be chartreuse, filled with jealousy and impurity.

A little love I expected from none in this world but her, came to an end.

Women; are beautiful but their ability ; They can simply breathe and make hell break loose to heaven but a reality check!

they are capable of quite the opposite also, probably even worse. I say this because my woman is.

♫︎꧁--------❤︎♥︎❤︎--------꧂♫︎

It felt surreal and to be honest, a feeling of empathy, shame and fear crawled up to my chest, restricting my heart beat.

A secret which I held in all along, I was so proud of it , today it felt like ripping off my true identity.

Under his gaze of dark blue orbs, an ocean they offered which usually felt so calm and cosy; ironically held the waves to shatter and drown me.

I knew, I had betrayed him

I suddenly seem to remember all the false promises I made, funny right ? Because never once it casted upon me that if he breaks, how profoundly will its shards hurt me.