Cancer Part 2

A/n
I am so sorry for taking this long to update I have been very busy in my life and I just found out my aunt has Cancer April 7 I know she can pull through this I always pray for her. Spidey-Man1 thanks for the support and being my first follower love your book

Peter's pov

I opened my eyes but closed them again cause it's too bright then I heard someone saying something ( tony's pov fri dimmed the light to 50% the light dimmed and asked Pete you with us) but couldn't figure out what they we're saying I opened my eyes again I can open them it was not bright as it was before then my eyes took time to adjust to the light when I can see again It was Dad on my left when I look to my right I saw Mom and May (May was at work but needed to go home and take care of Peter while tony and pepper was in a meeting and the other avengers was too busy on avengers stuff) on a too comfortable chair to be hospital chair then look back to Dad "What happened?" I asked "you passed out in the kitchen Pete" Dad answered "oh" was all I could say then I heard a groan on my side and saw May and Mom was waking up then they said at the same time "are you okay!?" "I'm fine now" I answered "you scared us Pete"Mom and Dad said in unsion "sorry"I said "no need to be sorry Pete we're glad that you are ok" Dad said "did you know why did you passed out?" May asked "NO! I mean no why?" I said and winced at the way  I said no the first time then they give me a worried look then Uncle Bruce came in and was looking at a document in his hand then he saw me "how are you feeling Pete?"Uncle Bruce asked "I'm fine"I said then "Tony Pepper can I talk to you guys for few minutes"Uncle Bruce asked "sure" Mom and Dad said they left.

Peppers pov

We walk out of the med-bay then Bruce said "how I am I going to tell you this guy's"  "tell us what Bruce" Tony asked "yeah tell us what Bruce" I asked the doctor/scientist "uhmmm"was all Bruce could say after a minute of silence "Peter....he...Have......he have......"Bruce said finding hard to speak "have what!?" I said mear demand then I felt tony's hand in mine then Tony said "what ever it is Bruce we are ready!"I nodded "He has Cancer"Bruce said at that moment those word that came out of Bruce mouth is not what we expected.

Cliff hanger

That part 2 I don't know how many part there will be but this writing is helping me absorb the new about my aunt last April 7 she and I are  very close and I find a way to not kill Peter cause if his illness so sorry about that
Hope you loved part 2
Bye my lovely readers till next time