Chapter 4: Charles of Thrones

So here we are, the royal throne. This was definitely something that no normal man could ever dream of being presented to. The men and women in front of me were some of the highest ranking human beings in Herengarr, let along Xantia as a whole. Hey, look at me getting ahold of all the lore in this bullshit world! Of course, I was being given quite a lot of looks, none good, from the throne. The king and queen looked disappinted and bored. The two princes looked perplexed, and the princesses looked almost scared of me. And finally there were the unmoving guards. But my personal favorites were the two men standing at the kings side of the throne room. One was an absolute JACKED ginger, a man who I can only describe as a complete foot taller than me and maybe like a bajillion pounds on me too. This guy looks like his veins have defined six packs on him, it's that insane. The muscular man was pouring sweat from his forehead with a wide toothy and fake-looking grin, something out of one of those bad holiday pictures. Nobody could make fun of him at all though, because this guy would definitely smoke anyone at all in a fight. He had muscles upon muscles, and I knew that wasn't a man I would beat in a fight. Then there was the other man, a man who I could only describe as looking like a male stripper of course. But he was a threatening one, and seeing the sword next to his waist definitely had me a bit nervous.

I had to look away from those guys though and right at the King, who at the moment looked absolutely bored, and as he claimed for this to be worth his time, I knew I might be screwed and done for. Leo would look the King right in the eyes, as he would start to state why he brought me forward!

"My lord, this boy is a magician with a rather interesting item. Something you should look at, of course." said Leo, and there I awaited a response. Alright, maybe this won't go too bad? Leo wasn't the greatest by any means, but he definitely had a decent way of speaking. He didn't call me a witch or some forbidden magician, nor did he call me a criminal! So for now I was saved, not going to get beheaded, I believe...and hope! The King would pause, scratching his beard with his left hand as he looked down at me. Leo would quickly pull out my phone, almost dropping it as if he coated his hands with butter. Maybe he was nervous around the King (as I am too), because he REALLY didn't do this much elsewhere.

"Sir Johat, fetch the item for me." Demanded the King, almost with an unnervingly odd tone. It was one of a man in a clear leadership position, but also one of a man with absolutely no care. It seemed as if he was bored of his job, absolutely ready for the day to end so he could drink or something. Man, am I good at reading minds or what? I really should be a psychiatrist or a fortune teller when I grow up, I'd be making bank. I really didn't know who this Sir Johat was, but my thinking would die down immediately, as I was answered in quite possibly the loudest and most booming way possible.

"YES, MY LORD!" Yelled out the one redhead man by the side of the Kings throne. Not one of the stone-faced princes of course, but instead one of those special two men. It wasn't the skinny stripper who yelled this out, it was the absolute GIANT of a man. I still just can't describe how this dude looks. It's like if The Rock ate The Rock. Or better yet, it was like John Cena cubed. This guy was massive. And as he stepped forward, I'd be surprised not hearing the shaking of the ground. But he would only be able to take a few steps before being cut off by the King yet again.

"Halt, Sir Johat." And just like that, Sir Johat would freeze. How good was his damn hearing and reaction timing? Sir Johat heard that and paused the INSTANT he was commanded to. A loud "YES, MY LORD" was shouted out yet again, and then the King would respond by saying in an aggravated tone, "Get back over here. Sir Jabashiki, you take it instead." Said the King. I really don't know why he was dropping changes like this, was it not pointless? As both men said "Yes, My Lord"...one booming and one more quiet and reserved, Sir Johat would return to where he was originally while this Sir Jabashiki, the man who is dressed like a stripper, would come and take the phone. I finally realized, or atleast drew up a clue, as to why he came to take it instead...it was probably because Sir Johat would crush my phone on complete accident. You know, I have gotten REALLY tired of calling them Sir This and Sir That. I'm just going to call them Johat and Jabashiki...screw formality, these names are already getting hard to remember.