CHAPTER 12

IN THE MORNING

Wangji went to the washroom and he saw Wuxian was vomiting . He kept ignoring him but his heart was telling him to go and help him . Although Wangji wanted to ignore Wuxian , He approached Wuxian and patted his back .

Wuxian was stunned . He felt the warmth of Wangji . Wangji never showed any sympathy to Wuxian . But , Today is different .

After his vomiting was done , He washed his face .

Wangji : Are you okay ???

Wuxian : Y-yes.

Wangji : Do you need a healer ???

Wuxian : N-no , I'm fine .

Wangji : Are you sure ???

Wuxian : ................

Wangji : No need to take a risk . Let's call a healer .

Wuxian nodded and Wangji informed others about it . Soon , The healer came to check on Wuxian .

-----------------

Qiren , Xichen , Yunhi and Wangji were outside of the room . The healer came out from Wuxian's room . He was looking confused .

Qiren : What happened ???

The healer : ................

Xichen : Uncle asked you something .

The healer : O-oh yes.... Congratulations , Second prince Lan.....

Wangji : For what ????

The healer : Second madam Lan is two months pregnant .

Everyone asked in disbelief : Whattttt ????

Xichen : Wangji you.......

Qiren proudly said : I'm proud of my nephew .

Yunhi : So you two became love birds ???

Wangji : .............

The healer : But there are some problems......

Qiren : Problems ???

The healer : Yes.

Xichen : What problems ???

The healer : He is pregnant with two babies .

Xichen : So , What's the problem in this ???

The healer : Actually......

Yunhi cut him : Are they twins ???

The healer : No , actually the baby in the left side of his womb is Hanguang Jun and Second madam Lan's but the other one is not Second madam Lan's .

Qiren : What do you mean ???? Wuxian is carrying the baby . Of course , The baby is Wuxian's.

The healer : But , It seems like someone transferred the baby into his womb .

Yunhi : Whatttttt ???? Transfer ???

A voice spoke : Yes , He is right .

They looked behind . It was Da si mi .

Qiren : What do you mean ???

Da Si Mi : The baby is Hanguang Jun's and Ying's .

Wangji : What ???

Xichen : How is it possible ???

Yunhi : But , A-ying is dead .

Da Si Mi : Let me tell you . Hanguang Jun , maybe you remember about the message.

Wangji told everything to them . About the dream .

Da Si Mi : Yes and the full meaning of TTBIWWXW is -

T - Transfer
T - The
B - Baby
I - In
W - Wei
W - Wu
X - Xian's
W - Womb

Wangji : Wh-what ???

Da Si Mi : Yes . You remember about the battle field ??? A Golden light covered Shi Ying's body ???

Others said in unison : Yes .

Da Si Mi : Shi Ying felt he was pregnant . So , He decided to save the baby . Shi Ying did the same process like Shi Ying's mother did before death . The baby was sent to heavenly realm . Lord Hua Cheng and his wife Xie Lian turned the baby into a flower and they told if we can't transfer the baby to any omega's womb within 2 years , The baby will die . After I came to know that You married Wei Wuxian who can give birth , I decided to transfer the Baby in his womb . Hope you will take care of your baby .

Saying this , Da Si Mi walked away from there and others were frozen at their place . Wangji's tears were falling . After 5 minutes of silence....

Wangji spoke : I-I w-will t-take care of my baby . Me and Ying's baby....

Wangji went to check on Wuxian first . He told him everything . Wuxian was happy that he was going to give birth but at the same time he felt sad that he was also carrying Shi Ying's baby . Will Wangji love both of them ??? Or he will only love his and Ying's baby ???

Negative thoughts filled with Wuxian's mind . But , He tried to keep calm . All he wanted now was some love , care and affection .

------------------

Wangji : Can I call you Wei Ying ???

Tears filled up in Wuxian's eyes . He couldn't believe Wangji will call him Wei Ying .

Wuxian : Of course , you can !!!!

Wangji smiled at Wuxian and carried him towards bed . He gently laid Wuxian on bed and caressed the right side of his stomach which made Wuxian sad .

Wuxian thought and sighed : He didn't carress the left side .

Wangji : Don't go anywhere . You have to take rest and call me if you need anything . I'm going to bring some foods for you .

Wuxian : Yes.....

Wangji brought foods for Wuxian and Wuxian ate foods .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please vote 💖💖💖 and comment 🥰🥰🥰 . I'd love 😘😘😘 to read your comments 😉😉😉

And , Don't forget 💗💗💗 to tell me 🤔🤔🤔 how was the twist 😀 😀 😀