𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫𝓼 (𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞)

Warning: Loving sex, nipple play, Stripper reader, age gap! Reader is 23 price is mentioned to be around his late 30's.

✁___________________________________

It was a normal work shift at the strip club, you were at the back getting ready for your show while your other colleagues were keeping their clients busy.

Only 5 minutes left before your show starts... You wore light and natural make up aswell as a revealing bunny suit with a big diamond opening at the back and a small one by your tummy, white thigh high stockings matched to the outfit.

You looked in the mirror to see your wear and it looks so cute, the fluffy ear bounced at the top of your head as you turned around to get a better look of yourself.

You then got out of your studio and went on the stage, where men and women glanced at you, they were in awe to what they saw.

Especially the man with a bucket hat.

As you began to dance, you body gracefully moved while you pole danced, all eyes are captivated by the mix of your cuteness and sexyness.

The music played was a slowly beat, matching your movements as you danced.

Then a crowed began to throw money on the stsge, showing how entertained they are to have you danced on the said stage.

While looking in the crowed you saw a poor looking old man man maybe around his late 30's with a bucket, drinking whiskey while watching you, he noticed that your eyes were on him and gave you a flirty wink causing you to turn away in embarrassment..

The old man was attractive, yeah? He's really attractive.. you never knew you were into old men before.. but damn...

----------------

After your show, you were back at your studio to rest until someone knocked on your door, you opened it and saw it wad your manager.

"you're free right now, kid?.."

He spoke out, he looks clearly in a hurry.

"why's that Daniel?"

You replied.

"You goy a bew client and he seemed to want you now?.. he literally payed a fortune for you there"

Daniel shot you a smirk.

It shocked you that someone would really pay alot just to have you..

"how much?"

"Around 10k"

Your jaw dropped when you heard that, normally people would pay around 300-500 each round but damn! You thought you're gonna faint at the amount.. but you were also curious on who this man was.

"Lets go.. we should not keep him waiting."

"Y-yeh.. okay?.."

----------------

After changing-- you are now wearing a pair of cropped tops and shorts that has an opening to your ass.

You followed Daniel to the back, and opened a room to see the same man tha winked at you during your performance..

"Ive been waiting pretty boy..~"

The man spoke out and called you to walk in, you already done this before but you felt so shy around him, there's totally something about him that makes you weak to your knees.. and you couldn't quite identify it.

You walked up to him and.sat on his lap, you could feel his hard on press against your thigh.. you could tell how bug it was.. then soon he pulled you closer to him grind his hardon against your thigh, making you let out soft moans.

"Call me Price, I'd love it when you scream my name, sweetheart"

He spoked out, kissing your forehead lovingly.

His movements we're so loving and gently, you couldn't help but whimpered softly.

Slowly his hands spread your trembling legs as his finger's played with your tight ass hole, You moan against him, clinging close to him.

"Such a pretty boy hm?.. you feel so tight.."

Price chuckled softly as he fingered you, feeling how tight you'd gotten.

Then he laid you down on the bed, lifting your cropped tops up and began to play with your nipples.

To Price, The sight was so cute! Having you beneath him and being all cute and submissive for him.. he knew the moment both of you locked eyes, he knew the he had to have you.

Soon his lips wrapped around one of your nipple and began to suckle on it making you whine out softly.

Then Price took out his cock, stroking while pre cum slowly began to drip down his base,and slowly pushed in.

"A-ah.. s-so big"

You whined out, letting out soft sobs of pleasure.

He let you adjust to his size around a minute and when he felt you loosing up he began to gently and carefully thrust into you.

The way he did it was so gentle and almost so loving.

Praises slip down his lips as he thrust into your warm core, he felt like he was in heaven having to be inside of you.

It was the perfect feeling to be inside a cute boy like you.

His fingers kept on groping your skin, making sure you were really really as his thrust began to slowly increase.

His lips got back, wrapping up around  your puffy nipples as this action made you feel so blished out.

Having some man use you was the norm, but this was different..

"Such a good boy aye?.. be a good boy for me baby boy.."

Price grunted.

"N-ngh.. a-hah! G-gonna cum.. P-price.. f-fuh.. fuck--"

You whimpered submissively as you clung unto his broad shoulders as you legs began to tremble.

Price's gips pistoned abit faster as he whispered little praises of encouragement in your ear as his lips kissed a trail on your neck oh so lovingly.

Finally he slammed his hips into you both cumming at the same time, his lips soon met with yours in a loving kiss, you kissed back.

You felt so loved for once doing your job, other's treated you like the cheap whore you are but this man? Price?.. oh god you felt like you don't wanna leave him..

"Fuck.. my little price looks so cute, just wanna have you all to myself my cute boy.."

Price chuckled, holding you close in his embrace, you cuddled up close against him.. breath getting heavy as you cuddled up against his form.

"P-please.. im yours please"

You begged softly, wanting to stay with him so badly making him let out a soft laugh.

"Dont worry.. I'll keep you and make you feel the love you deserve pretty boy.."

----------------

After that encounter Price became you regular, always wanting to be with you, sometimes he paid just to make love with you and sometimes just to cuddle up with you on bed and do nothing but feel each others embrace.

You end up quitting your job and went on to have a date with your new boyfriend, he would spoil you all the time and even pamper you like a baby, he just thinks your so damn cute!!.

He so happy he have you now.. he felt so blessed winning your heart, now that you're his, he only wished to love you and to be loved back by you, he woukd never love another because he has you in his life now.

✁___________________________________

A/n: I just noticed military captains get paid alot! So yeh... And ive been craving for loving sex lately with older men 😞