CHAPTER 5

INAHA'S POV:

My head hurts,I don't know where the hell they are taking me it feels like everything is going numb i could feel my eyes shutting down slowly As the men who took me forcefully in staring driving.

NO NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.
Wait but wtf am i going to do?They have tied me up and plus I fucking regret asking for help i should've just ran away.

I don't know what the heck is sasha doing right now!

I just pray to God that she's fine and she reaches home safely. she doesn't even know I got kidnapped!
Now who the hell will help me?

I tried to look up at the men who forcefully grabbed me, my hands and legs were tied i couldn't do anything but look up

"Hey you, where the hell are you taking me?" I said.

The guy turned around and looked at me with a little smirk and then he turned around to the driver and he said something in german "Diese Schlampe glaubt dass sie mich alles fragen kann?"
*This bitch thinks she can ask anything ?*

Little did they know that I could understand German and other languages but still I pretended that I didn't understand

"I don't like repeating myself, Tell me, where are you taking me and why?"

The guy turned around again and looked at me and then he turned to the driver again and he said "Sie sieht aus wie Arita"
(She looks like arita)

The driver turned around to look at me and he replied "Ja, ich kann das sehen" "Deshalb hat Sir sie entführt?"
*Yes I can see that, that's why sir "KIDNAPPED" her?*

Wait What? is going on.
who is arita?
what are they talking about?

"who is arita? Why are you saying that I look like her?" I snapped.

Both the men looked confused and the man on the front seat said with confusion and shock.
"you are not German so how did you understand us women?"

"I can speak many languages,now tell me who is arita?" I replied still trying to get answers from them.

He replied with a harsh cold tone "she's one of the most elegant and beautiful women you can never be lady"

"You said that I looked like her what did you exactly mean?"
I forced them again to give me answers.

"I have no right to talk about this matter lady you better shut up or it will be bad for you" he said.

I was already feeling pissed and this shit was making it even worse.

I wanted to meet sasha so badly i could do anything to meet her right now even for a second but the situation was totally against it.

I tried to free myself from the rope tied around my hands but I couldn't as my arms were tied at my back, my arms were tired my legs too i couldn't move them anymore I couldn't move my head too I was feeling numb and next thing I saw was blackness around and my eyes suddenly my eyes started to close.

I felt coldness around my whole body and i suddenly realised my eyes were closed I tried to open them and when I did I saw the same two men in front and i saw the car entering a huge big grey mansion, that was giving creepy vibes.

Shiver ran down my legs and arms.

I was still tied up and my body was numb i tried to open mouth but I couldn't.