‼️ 26 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

A Tall man......

A Tall man who was wearing whole black outfit and was standing while pointing a gun.... Taehyung gulped and ran to Yuni....she was breathing heavily while holding her stomach.... Taehyung cried and started saying.....

Taehyung : No yuni.... don't leave me please.... Don't leave me like Kyong please.....I can't-----

* Again he saw two bullets entered in her stomach *

Taehyung turned and saw that same man had shot the Bullet....he looked at yuni but she was laying lifelessly....he screamed her name but what else he can do except screaming and crying..... Taehyung stood up and grabbed the man by his collar.....

Taehyung : WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ?? AND WHY THE FUCK YOU KILLED HER ?? I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING BASTARD ?? WHY ARE YOU NOT SPEAKING ?? ANSWER MY F*CKING QUESTION YOU BITCH.... MOTHERF*CKER......WHY....JUST WHYYY.....

Tall man : I'm Yang chang's man.....

Taehyung: I DIDN'T ASKED YOUR FUCKING NAME.....YO-----

Man : Don't you know who's Yang chang ??

Taehyung : YEAH I KNOW......

Saying this Taehyung slapped him so hardly that he fall on the floor while touching his cheeks......

Man : Did you just slapped me ??

Taehyung : Seems like you lost your memory in just one slap....let me remind it....

Saying this Taehyung jumped on him and started punching him mercilessly.....And lastly taehyung gave him a last punch that made him faint.

Taehyung came to Yuni and grabbed her body and started sobbing while looking at her lifelessly body...... taehyung and yuni were in between blood cuz her blood was now spreaded everywhere.....

He called the ambulance with his shaking hands and somehow comfort himself.

Ambulance came and left with dead body of Yuni and that Yang chang's man admitted in hospital.

In hospital****

Taehyung filled the importance documents and Waited for that man to gain his conscious....

Half an hour later when the doctor informed taehyung that he had gained his conscious then after taking permission from doctor taehyung went in the room and closed the door.

That man gulped already when he saw taehyung.....but he acted like he don't afraid of Taehyung...

Man : You don't know who's man I'm....

Taehyung : I know....Yang chang's.... right ??

Man : How did you know ??

Taehyung slapped him again and he immediately said....

Man : Yeah I remember....

Taehyung : Where's your boss rn ??

Man : On earth.....

Taehyung again slapped him and he again fainted.....He sprinkled some water on him and he gained his conscious.....

Taehyung : What you said ??

Man : I-I....

Taehyung : Your boss location and I'll Leave you ??

Man : Kill me but I'll not tell you anything....

Taehyung : Do you know who I'm ??

Man : Yeah....

Taehyung : Who ??

Man : You are Kim Taehyung....a poor and homeless person.... hahaha...

Taehyung : And who told you this ??

Man : My boss.....

Taehyung : Yang chang ??

Man : Yeah.....

Taehyung : Seems like your boss is also living in illusion.....

Saying this Taehyung started laughing like mad person.....

Man : What Happened ??

Taehyung : Nothing....just laughing on your boss that how can he be so dumb.....

Man : Do you even know who is he ??

Taehyung : And does your boss even know who I'm ?? What's my real identity ?? huh ?!

Continue.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜