46 | On His Knees

!Warning! : smut, smut, and smut.

***

I never valued women. Always deemed them to be nothing but pests, parasites. Heed that I merely speak for myself, but when you had been abandoned by one, and taken advantage of by more, you ought to frame such picture in your mindset.

Yes, my father's ex-wife wasn't the only bitch that partake in my trauma, and no, I will not divulge the other cases any further. Not this time at least, perhaps another, when I'm in the mood, and not wanting to vomit every fucking time I'm reminded by.

Yet here I am, kneeling before one. Bowing my head down between her legs, feasting on her like a depraved mutt that's desperately eager to please.

If my past self were to see me now, he'd surely scorn and spat ; 'Disgraceful.' In response, I would laugh at him and reply ; 'Fool. It's an honor.'

To be granted her touch, her taste, or should I just go ahead and say her entire existence, is the greatest honor anyone in this world could ever bestow upon. Surpassing knights with their accolades, even kings with their crowns.

So this is how it feels like..

I pushed her thighs further apart, held them in place, spreading my beautiful flower wide open and delved deep into her.

Silvery cries paired with thick squelching noise fondled my ears as I nursed her with spoiling flicks and swirls that left her squirming for more.

Her legs strengthened their clasp around my neck, as her fingers on my hair, strapping me in tightly onto her, claiming my full attention as if it were her right to keep. Reserved solely for her sweet, tight cunt.

Hm.. Even without her doing so, I see nothing worthy of my attention anyway.

When the movements of her hips grew greedier, she suddenly restrained herself. I noticed and stopped to glance up at her.

"I– I'm sorry. I'll try better to control myself. It must be uncomfortable for you." Said Rosie in shallow breaths, sounded ashamed of herself.

Such silly solicitude was too adorable it made me chuckle. "Not at all. If anything, it turns me on even more." I gently kissed her clit, purposely let my teeth grazed her. She mewled, curling her dainty toes.

"So ride me to your heart's content, mia cara." She shuddered as the breath of my whisper tingled her exposed petals. Then on with my feast.

At the start she was still hesitant, but as I coaxed through by grabbing her smooth, silken ass, slowly guided her to grind against me, she gradually let loose and allowed her desire consume her to the fullest.

Swaying up and down, twisting left and right, she rode. With passion, vigor, did she rode her way to the peak of euphoria.

"Oh my God– Jamie, it's– coming..!" She cried out, arching on her seat, bucking her hips violently, and I took that as my cue to amped up the keenness of my motions.

Darting in and out, sucking, flicking, and drawing circles on her clit at intervals, until a beautiful chorus of cosmic pleasure sprung out from her, along with her sweet-tasting nectar. It flowed into my mouth, coated all over the bottom half of my face. But even then I didn't stop.