In the evening, the setting sun lighting up the room with a warm rosy hue, you aggressively rub the chalk on the blackboard. Bakugo is doing a similar action, only cursing under his breath as well. Taking this as an opportunity to tease him, you raise an eyebrow and grin.

"What's the problem?" You smirk, throwing the rubber at his head.

When you take a closer look at him, you notice your mistake. 

Uh oh.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" The blonde pyromaniac yells, stopping his fierce rubbing and turning to glare at you. 

"Oh, just some words." You smartly retort. He still has an ugly scowl on his face. "You still don't know? Can you not understand some simple Japanese?"

A tick mark appearing on his forehead, he lunges at you, eyes narrowed and fingers curled like claws. Unprepared, you fall to the floor, gasping. Quickly, you jump up, grabbing a few pieces of chalk. 

"Goddamn idiot." He mutters quietly, running after you. 

Moving to the side, you hurl a piece of chalk at him. It leaves a bruise on his forehead, and you feel a little guilty. You only wanted to scare him, but, really, he deserves it. You race out of the door.

"See ya, sucker!" You cry, sticking out you tongue. 

Suddenly, you bump into someone. From the looks of it, they're slightly shorter than you.

"Oh, hey, Midoriya." You greet, noticing his recognisable fluffy green hair.

"Oh, um, sorry, (L-L-L/N)." The boy stammers. "I just need to get to the, um, classroom."

He rushes in, as you call after him: "Uh, Midoriya, that's not a good idea!"

Everyone knows that he and Bakugo are all time enemies. Just before he enters, he turns to give you an assuring glance. "It's okay. I need to grab my noteboo—"

Walking out of the classroom, Bakugo towers over him threateningly. Knowing the significant difference between strength and size, you hurry over to them.

"Oi, damn nerd!" He shouts, grabbing Midoriya's collar. "Why are you running after me?!"

"I-I-I'm not, I, um, j-just need to—"

Cutting him off once again, you nudge Bakugo in the stomach so he lets go of Midoriya in shock.

"Leave the little guy alone!" You shout at the bully, letting Midoriya quickly grab his book and run out again.

"Thank you, (L/N)." He whispers as he runs past you.

"No problem," you whisper back, turning to look at Bakugo as the green-haired boy makes his escape. "Now, go, you raging, pyromanic porcupine!" 

He raises an eyebrow angrily.

"Porcupine?" He growls at the insult.

"Yes, now go." You growl, pushing him out of the way. "I'm going anyway."

{...}

The next day, the great hero, All Might, lines up the class. He nods at you and you smile back. Known to you as Uncle Toshi, the number one pro-hero was a good friend of your parents though Sakura doesn't like him for whatever reason — which is probably why he doesn't visit you anymore. The only contact you've had with him were gifts sent by mail for special occasions with little notes. 

"Uncle Toshi!" You cry, jumping up and down.

Sakura tuts, checking on the apple pie in the oven, the sweet smell only making you more excited as you grab the present from the mailbox and run back in. It's wrapped in (f/c) wrapping paper with little white (or black if your favourite colour is white) stars. Prodding the parcel with your little fingers, you notice it's soft, probably some clothes.