Episode-29

Aishu was in a deep slumber tucked completely in a comforter with the AC at low temperature. But then she felt someone pecking her cheek softly for every five seconds calling out her name asking her to wake up.

Her eyebrows scrunched hearing a soft voice calling her out.

........ : Ice-eh.... Endhiri paapa.... Endhiri ma..... Ice-uh kutty......

More than the voice, the warm breathe on her cheek tingled her and she opened her eyes whining to herself.

She found Atharv sitting on the bed leaning towards her slowly caressing her hair. His face looked fresh as if he had just taken a fresh shower.

Atharv: Endhiri di!

Aishu: Haaaaaaaaaan! Po da!

Aishu scoffed at him before closing her eyes again hugging the pillow that she had smuggled inside the comforter.

Atharv MV: 'Vaa da' 'po da' solla sonnadhu dhaan sonnen! 'Da' mattum dhaan podra!

Atharv: Endhiri di! Please please!

Aishu: Yen????????

Aishu sat irritated on the bed opening her eyes completely. Her eyes fell on the drawn curtain to find it completely dark outside with the moon still shining. She looked at the clock to rub her eyes once again to see if it was real. The clock ticked half past 3 and she gave a betrayed look at her husband.

Aishu: Ippove yen elupi vitta?

Atharv: Konjam veliya ponum vaa ready aagu!

Aishu: Haiyoooo! Nee poitu vaa naan varla!

She whined falling back on the bed again but was again pulled up by Atharv to which she whined again.

Atharv: Please! Nee illama poga mudiyadhu! Unaku romba pudikum! Vaa ma please! Ready aagu!

Aishu: Indha nerathula enga da poganum unaku? Enna paatha paavama illaya? Night vera nee enna thoonga vidala!

Atharv: Please di raasathi!

Aishu: Shooooo! Poi tholairen!

She angrily climbed down the bed and threw the comforter while Atharv took a two steps back slowly.

Atharv: Nee ipdi kovathoda ready aaga pona epdi enjoy pannuva?

He asked her lowly hanging his face down. Aishu who stood next to the bathroom felt guilty and walked towards him like a kitten.

Sensing her near him, he looked at her face while she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly placing her ear on his heart. He hugged her back by her shoulders in response resting his chin on top of her head. His face still had the pout.

Aishu: Sorry sorry pa.... Adhu thookam romba varudhu enaku takkunu thirumba hospital poga start pannadhala! Nee vera night seekiram thoonga vidalaya, adhaan romba tired-ah irundhuchi! Thookam naala dhaan apdi panniten sorry!

Atharv: Seri vidu! Naanum sorry! Aana nee ippo varanum! Ready aagitu variya please?

Aishu broke the hug and nodded her head at him agreeing to follow him wherever he takes her. She then left to take a shower while Atharv informed her of keeping her outfit ready.

She exited the bathroom in bathrobe and entered the closet to find a beautiful dark blue coloured full sleeve long gown which shimmered due to the silver sequins on it. She took her own sweet time to admire it and was also surprised to find a thick velvet blue choker and a pair of blue earrings.

Atharv who was making the bed slowly imagining how Aishu would look like in his choice of dress, turned around hearing her fakely coughing.

There he went into trance again looking at her who casually stood infront of the wardrobe mirror straightening her hair not caring about the person who was having his heart in his throat. She lightly curled her hair at its ends not bothering his presence.