Episode-33

Aishu: Atharvaaaa......

She called out his name descending the stairs looking around the hall for him. She frowned not finding him. It was 7 pm and Atharv has no reason to leave the house at this time and even if he had to leave, he would've informed her.

She hopped to the kitchen and found Bhuvana ma who was humming an old melody song adding the tempering to the curry.

Aishu: Bhuvana ma!

Bhuvana ma: Enna ma?

Aishu: Avana enga?

Bhuvana: Drawing room-la irupan ma!

Aishu turned and ran out to reach the drawing room. She opened the door and walked in looking around to find her husband facing the other side seated on a stool infront of the piano.

She found him pressing the keys and closed the door before walking to him. The music sounded so divine as she had a new doubt arriving if he was trained in playing keyboard too. She walked to the other side of the piano and as it was an upright piano, she balanced her elbows on the lid of it and balanced her face on her right palm.

Atharv looked up at her smiling getting a prestigious one in return before he sang:

Atharv: Vaan veli meedhu.. Venmathi thondrum...
Aan veli meedhu aval udhithaale...

Aishu's eyes closed in response hearing his soulful voice entering her ear and directly reaching her heart making it pump more love. His voice was some kind of magic that pulls anyone into trance and to see the world of music. And hearing him singing after years was giving her goosebumps.

Atharv: Ven siragettraal...
En viral korthaal...
Kangalai maraithe.. kanavukkul izhuthaal....

Atharv sang from the depth of his heart and though he felt his voice crack and shiver while singing high notes, all he wanted was to again experience the happiness and content singing gave him. And the fact that the love of his life was infront of him admiring his singing like always she did made his heart warm.

He opened his eyes finally continuing with the music and looked up at Aishu who had also opened her eyes hearing him stop. His eyebrows did a jump at her as he sang gesturing at her to continue:

Atharv: Kaalam neram meerum....

Aishu & Atharv: .... meerum...
Oar nilaye.........
Dhegam thoovum thoorum...
Poo mazhaiye......

Both of them sang together looking at eachother with a smile while his fingers tapped on the keys and her fingers tapped on the lid. It was the very first time both of them singing together and it was the most beautiful moment for both of them. The way her hand moved in sync to their voices made him smile widely.

Atharv stopped with that continuing to play the keyboard knowing that Aishu would takeover the next with her honey dripping voice.

Aishu: En moochu.. kuzhalile...
Un paadal.. thavaludhey...
Undaana isaiyile...
Ull nenjam nenaiyudhey.........

She continued nodding her head at him and shaking her head closing her eyes completely drowning into the ocean of music. Atharv couldn't help but admire the way she became too sincere while singing forgetting her husband as well as her surrounding.

She ended her part clapping her hands in happiness for eachother. Atharv chuckled at her before joining her and holding her hands pulling her to him by walking her around the piano. He turned himself a little on the stool and pulled her to his embrace wrapping his hands around her waist while she played with the collar of his shirt.