41. Tongue Tied

GEORGE'S POV

I was woken up by Clay who was lying on top of me and snoring, I stretched ever so slightly and put my hands in his knotted up hair.

I massaged his head and eventually he was shook awake, as if someone scared him, "whatda-doin'?" His speech slurred, "just massaging you, good morning."

"Good-mornin', I'm -s' tired," I giggle at his quick speech as he climbed off of me and back onto his side. He pulled the blanket and wrapped it around himself facing me, he shut his eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

"Clay, come on," I brush his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead, he then quickly wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto my side and next to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his jaw, "mmm~ leave me alone~" he sighed out, he moved his face towards me and caught my lips in a soft kiss. Our lips fought each other, my hands tugged at his hair while his pull at the hem of my shirt.

He rolled over and I was pinned beneath him with the covers falling over his hips. He kissed my neck and began leaving hickeys, "Clay... -mmM- we're s-streaming today don't do anything cr-crazy."

"Relax, I won't, baby," He grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his waist as he kept kissing me. His tongue eventually slipped into my mouth and fought mine, my face was flushed with a dark pink as he placed his hands in tedious spots.

He pulled away and a string of siliva connected us, he laughed breaking it and wiping his mouth, I did the same.

He bent over to my ear and whispered, "later?" I looked at him confused, "later what?" He smiled and made an 'OK' sign with his left hand and put his index finger into the hole.

He gave me some big childish grin and I rolled my eyes getting up, "maybe, possibly, I don't know," he nodded and slapped my ass as I walked away.

I turned around with my jaw dropped and he wheezed loudly, "you act like a twelve year old, Clay."

"I'm just-tired" he said between laughs, "wait where are you going?" He eventually calmed down and fixed his hair out of his face, "I was thinking about doing your hair and then you decided to smack my ass so I'm kinda having second decisions."

He got up and walked to the bathroom, taking small steps as he groaned. He sat on the closed toilet seat and waved me over, I smiled warmly walking in and closing the door. He looked like he was close to falling asleep, his eyes fluttered shut and then opened.

I started brushing his hair out and it got all poofy, it would tickle his face so he would smack it out the way.

"Honey, don't do that, I'll be done soon," He sighed in response and eventually i fixed it,  his hair was brushed out but wasn't poofy anymore and it actually looked very good.

I put everything away and when I finished doing that, he was asleep. His hand held up his head as he snored quietly.

"Clay, darling, wake up," He looked up at me shocked. I laughed at his facial expression and he looked around, "you need to go lay down, come on," He stood up and I was immediately towered over, I opened the bathroom door and he yanked me into a hug.

He walked us to the bed and laid down on top of me, "why are you so tired?" I scoffed, he got comfortable with the blanket and settled on such an odd position that in no way is most comfortable.

"Beverly kept me up, she woke up more than five times," He said in a whining tone, "sometimes you just got to let her cry, she might just be bored and want to see you, so she cries."