𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗
DON'T BLAME ME...
╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

"Whoa, what happened to you? You look like you ran a mile," Adrian said as he looked at his girlfriend up and down, who was panting from running. "Sorry, did I make you wait for too long?" Chanelle asked, and Adrian just smiled. "No, you didn't. You're just in time." Liar, he had been waiting for her for almost 7-9 minutes.

Then, far away, Jackson saw the familiar boy again. He was standing near the gate, and there was a girl next to him. The girl kissed him on the cheek, and they laughed. He cringed, but it got better when he saw a glimpse of the girl's face. The face that made his eyes spark with trouble and a smirk plaster on his face. "What a pretty girl... Interesting," Jackson said in his mind.

Adrian threw his towel at his lamp before plopping down on his bed. He yawned and turned to his side as a tear fell because his sleepiness was starting to kick in. It was night, and the moon shone perfectly. Then Adrian finally drifted off to his Dreamland.

A week passed, and everything was normal, but not everything was going well. Adrian was stressing himself too much because of studying too much, and his girlfriend was asking for his attention, but he couldn't give it. "I'm sorry..." Adrian said apologetically, and Chanelle just nodded. "You're busy, I know. I'm sorry I bothered you so much," Chanelle said as she leaned closer to him to kiss his cheek before saying goodbye.

Adrian decided to take some fresh air, so he went to the rooftop. When he finally got there, a cool breeze greeted him, making him shiver a little. He went closer to the railing and held onto it. "What are you doing there?" a voice spoke up, making him turn around. His eyes widened when he saw that handsome face again - wait, did he just call him handsome? He cleared his throat. "It's you again," he said. Jackson just chuckled, making Adrian glare at him. "Not so happy to see me?" Jackson said playfully.

"What about you? Aren't you going to be happy that I'll stop you from smoking?" Adrian responded back. The other male scoffed and walked towards him. "You're feisty, huh," Jackson said as he tilted his head slightly. Adrian just looked at him in disbelief before scoffing. "I'll just go. I'm not in the mood to fight with you," he said and clenched his jaw, but then a hand caught his wrist.

"No, stay," the other male said with a smile. "I'd rather not be with you," Adrian said directly and was about to push himself off the railing that he was leaning on, but the other male was fast to trap him between his arms. Jackson's hands gripped the railing as he stared at the flustered boy between his arms. "W-what the hell are you doing?!" Adrian stuttered and backed away, only to lean on the railing again.

Jackson always loved to stare at people, especially whenever he would see something or someone pretty. He would observe them and end up saying out loud what was on his mind. Jackson dangerously almost closed the gap between them as he leveled his head with the other male. Adrian didn't know why he couldn't bring himself to push him off, and he just looked away, standing his ground... if the other male wanted to play, then he would play with him.

Adrian felt his face turning hot, and it turned crimson red as he tried not to look bothered. Jackson watched him look away, and he wouldn't deny that he was enjoying this. His smile was forming, but he bit his lower lip to stop himself from smiling. Adrian stuttered in his movements as he turned his head to the other male, who was busy looking at him. Adrian cleared his throat. "Can you please stop? You're making me uncomfortable," Adrian said, trying to sound serious, but his heart was beating rapidly, and he didn't know why.

"I'm making you uncomfortable? Oh, sorry about that," Jackson said as he pulled away from him with a smile, and his gaze never left Adrian's brown eyes. Adrian cleared his throat again and tried to calm himself down. "I hate this guy," Adrian said in his mind.

Cute. That was what Jackson was thinking. He found the boy cute, and that made him want to do something - something he wanted to take from him. "Fuck off..." Adrian muttered as he walked away from Jackson, and Jackson's eyes just followed him, watching his back.

"You won't mind if I borrow your girlfriend, right?" Jackson said in his mind with a smirk plastered on his face.