CHAPTER 13

SEVEN MORE MONTHS PASSED

Today was Wuxian's delivery day . Everyone was very worried especially Wangji . After 30 minutes , Two healers came outside . They were holding two babies in their hands . They both were baby girls .

First one has golden hair and dark blue eyes while the other one has silver hair and dark black eyes . The first one is Wangji and Shi Ying's baby and the other one is Wangji and Wuxian's baby . They both were very beautiful .

Elders named them as Lan Fuyao and Lan Qing . Fuyao was 2 hours older than Qing .

Wangji took fuyao in his arms and started cupping her soft cheeks and Yunhi took Qing in her arms .

Yunhi : Look A-zhan , Her dark black eyes are very elegant .

Wangji didn't hear Yunhi . He kept murmuring "my baby"

Xichen : Wangji , A-qing is also your baby .

Wangji : So what ???

Xichen sighed and said : You should carry her too .

Wangji : I don't want .

Qiren : Wangji !!! He is your daughter !!!

Wangji : I don't care .

Qiren : Wangji , You should love both of your babies .

Wangji : She is not my baby !!!!! This is my baby . Mine and Ying's baby .

Xichen : But.... You impregnated him......

Wangji : Th-that was an accident .

Qiren yelled at Wangji : What do you mean ??? WANGJI !!!!!!!

Wangji : I'm going to see Wei Ying.......

Then , Wangji went inside to meet Wuxian . Wuxian was lying on the bed with a small smile on his face hoping to see his babies .

Wangji : How are you ???

Wuxian : I'm fine . Where is my babies ???

Jingyi brought Qing in her arms and gave Wuxian the baby and Wuxian started caressing the baby . Jingyi left the room as Wangji told her to leave .

Wuxian was going to touch Fuyao who was sleeping peacefully in Wangji's arms but suddenly Wangji stepped back making Wuxian confused .

Wuxian : What happened ????

Wangji said in a cold voice : You will not touch her .

Wuxian : B-but why ???

Wangji : You are not her mother .

Wuxian : But.........

Wangji cut him : No buts . You just carried her and gave birth . Nothing more . She is mine and Ying's baby . Understand ???

Wuxian's eyes filled up with tears and he asked : S-so , Y-you o-only showed l-love and c-care t-to m-me j-just cause of this ba-baby ???

Wangji  : Yes , finally you can understand something .

Wuxian : Lan Zhan !!!!! You tricked me !!!! You said that you love me !!!! You didn't want to make me sad just cause I was pregnant and carrying your and his baby !!!!

Wangji grabbed Wuxian's neck and said : YES !!!! That F***ING I love you , I trust you , I fancy you.... That all were fake !!!!

Wuxian started crying . He thought that Wangji was changed . But no , He wasn't . He used Wuxian . He broke his trust . Not only trust but also the heart which longed for love , care and affection .

Wangji took Fuyao with him and left the crying Wuxian and Qing in the room .

5 YEARS LATER

Now both Fuyao and Qing are 5 years old and their elder sister Mimi is 6 years old . Fuyao and Qing love each other very much although everyone watches them unequally especially their father .

Fuyao calls Wangji A-die but Qing is not allowed to . On the other hand , Qing calls Wuxian A-niang but Fuyao is not allowed to .

Wangji and Wuxian started hating each other . They don't talk to each other . They don't even allow their own children to talk to each other .

Wangji loves Fuyao more and he gives her everything she wants . He always misbehaves with Qing and scolds her . Wuxian loves Qing more and always ignores Fuyao which makes Fuyao sad .

Fuyao is just like her real mother ( Shi Ying ) . She is very calm , responsible , mature at a small age , smart and intelligent .

And , Qing is just like her mother . She is very talkative , irresponsible , smart and intelligent but introvert , childish .

Elders love Fuyao more cause of her maturity and royal personality while family members love Qing more cause they always misunderstand Fuyao .

Fuyao and Qing always want their parents to clear their problems . But , Their parents never listen to them . It makes them more upset .

GOD !!!! 🙂🙂🙂WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ????😭😭😭 WHERE'S MY BRAIN ??? 🧠🧠🧠I really don't know 🤔🤔🤔what happened😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 . I'm writing very short chapters . Hope you won't mind . Hehe......

Please 🥺 🥺 🥺 vote ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ and comment 🍒 🍒 🍒